2014 Chevy Impala: Not your daddy's automobile

Jul 30, 2013 Full story: The Jersey Journal 25

The magazine has ranked the completely reworked 2014 version of the full-size car as its top U.S. sedan, based on ride, handling, quality of materials and other factors.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ken Riddell

Loogootee, IN

#1 Jul 30, 2013
I have seen the new Impalas. I don't like the styling. I am old school and I love the Impalas. I am on my 5th one. I just bought it in May. I am having problems with it but I am a die hard fan of the Impalas. I congratulate the GM company on this new one though! Maybe the new one will grow on me. I hope its more reliable than the one I just bought.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Ken Riddell wrote:
I have seen the new Impalas. I don't like the styling. I am old school and I love the Impalas. I am on my 5th one. I just bought it in May. I am having problems with it but I am a die hard fan of the Impalas. I congratulate the GM company on this new one though! Maybe the new one will grow on me. I hope its more reliable than the one I just bought.
Sorry you're having problems. Recent Impalas, while not exciting, have been generally very reliable.
John

Madison Heights, MI

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Ken Riddell wrote:
what have your problems with Impala been?
should have bought a Chrysler 300. it's a way better car than the Impala.
Billy Chinook

Rancho Cordova, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2013
Remember if you ever need a good carfax or autocheck report, visit www.autovin.de Cheap, easy, and fast!

www.autovin.de
Michael

Hamilton, Canada

#5 Nov 5, 2013
2014 Impala LTZ owned for 4 months already having an issue with wear on the drivers leather seat left side bolster. Several tiny holes have developed in two areas. Only 3500 miles on the car.

Anyone with a 2014 with leather seats check your front seat side bolsters for wear.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Michael wrote:
2014 Impala LTZ owned for 4 months already having an issue with wear on the drivers leather seat left side bolster. Several tiny holes have developed in two areas. Only 3500 miles on the car.
Anyone with a 2014 with leather seats check your front seat side bolsters for wear.
Corvettes used to have that problem too.
BigJohn

Madison Heights, MI

#7 Nov 5, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Corvettes used to have that problem too.
should have bought a Chrysler 300, not some piece of crap rice burner Turdoyta.
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Ktp

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2013
I would buy anything but a Chrysler after these work hours! Chrysler can F$@! off.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#10 Nov 6, 2013
BigJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
should have bought a Chrysler 300, not some piece of crap rice burner Turdoyta.
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Ever hear of a Corvette? It's made by Chevrolet.
BigJohn

Madison Heights, MI

#11 Nov 6, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of a Corvette? It's made by Chevrolet.
sure i have. i was talking to your car.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#12 Nov 7, 2013
BigJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
sure i have. i was talking to your car.
Why would you want to talk to my car? I was the one talking about Chevrolet, not my car. Are ALL you posters from Royal Choak weird?
BigJohn

Madison Heights, MI

#13 Nov 7, 2013
I flushed something this morning which looked exactly like your death trap Turdoyta.

BE AMERICAN = BE AMERICAN.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#14 Nov 7, 2013
BigJohn wrote:
I flushed something this morning which looked exactly like your death trap Turdoyta.
BE AMERICAN = BE AMERICAN.
I am an American = I am an American.
BigJohjn

Madison Heights, MI

#15 Nov 8, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an American = I am an American.
yeah right. keep telling yourself that. keep helping our economic enemies. keep putting your fellow citizens and neighbors out of work.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#16 Nov 8, 2013
BigJohjn wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah right. keep telling yourself that. keep helping our economic enemies. keep putting your fellow citizens and neighbors out of work.
You mean the thousands of my fellow citizens and neighbors who work in auto plants all over America building Hondas, Toyotas, Mazdas, VWs, BMWs? Those the ones you are referring to?
You really need to get out more these days.
LoyalAmerican

Madison Heights, MI

#17 Nov 8, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the thousands of my fellow citizens and neighbors who work in auto plants all over America building Hondas, Toyotas, Mazdas, VWs, BMWs? Those the ones you are referring to?
You really need to get out more these days.
what a dufus you are.

the headquarters of Honda, Toyota, Mazda are in Japan. the headquarters of VW and BMW are in Germany.
having some final assembly in the U.S. is a political sideshow to fool dimwits like you into feeling good about selling out your country. the profits still go back to the mother country.

plus there are a lot more employees behind putting out a car than just the ones in the plants assembling them. Chrysler has 65,000 employees, of these only 31,000 are hourly employees.
the good high paying technical jobs in engineering, design, sales, marketing, supply chain, human resources, information technology, management, all of the corporate support are in the headquarters of the auto companies. these jobs are in Japan and Korea for your beloved cars.

the japs tend to use a lot more foreign parts and components too than GM,Ford,Chrysler. look at a new Jap car on the dealer lot, even the damn tires are some Jap turd brand of tire.

you are a moron to think buying foreign cars over domestic helps this country in any way. it's a huge net minus. obviously you could care less. what goes around comes around. maybe the person you put out of a job may be yourself one day.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#18 Nov 8, 2013
LoyalAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
what a dufus you are.
the headquarters of Honda, Toyota, Mazda are in Japan. the headquarters of VW and BMW are in Germany.
having some final assembly in the U.S. is a political sideshow to fool dimwits like you into feeling good about selling out your country. the profits still go back to the mother country.
plus there are a lot more employees behind putting out a car than just the ones in the plants assembling them. Chrysler has 65,000 employees, of these only 31,000 are hourly employees.
the good high paying technical jobs in engineering, design, sales, marketing, supply chain, human resources, information technology, management, all of the corporate support are in the headquarters of the auto companies. these jobs are in Japan and Korea for your beloved cars.
the japs tend to use a lot more foreign parts and components too than GM,Ford,Chrysler. look at a new Jap car on the dealer lot, even the damn tires are some Jap turd brand of tire.
you are a moron to think buying foreign cars over domestic helps this country in any way. it's a huge net minus. obviously you could care less. what goes around comes around. maybe the person you put out of a job may be yourself one day.
Perhaps you should put the same amount of effort into learning how the modern automobile industry works as you do in dreaming up names to use on your posts. Your argument has been trashed ad nauseum on these boards. Get a life already.
LoyalAmerican

Madison Heights, MI

#19 Nov 8, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should put the same amount of effort into learning how the modern automobile industry works as you do in dreaming up names to use on your posts. Your argument has been trashed ad nauseum on these boards. Get a life already.
that's a really hilarious response, like you know how the auto industry works???obviously be your response, you have no clue. your piece of crap Toyota is built in some redneck non-union plant in the South employing maybe 2,000 people and you think that helps the economy as much as a domestic purchase? you indeed are a a moron.
news flash: on these boards it is your argument that carries no water and you are in the distinct minority. on these boards you are a pariah with your self-absorbed attitude.
it's a bitch to be proved wrong with facts, isn't it? did you buy a crash helmet yet to go with your Toyota? how are those floor mats??? ROFLMAO.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#20 Nov 9, 2013
LoyalAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a really hilarious response, like you know how the auto industry works???obviously be your response, you have no clue. your piece of crap Toyota is built in some redneck non-union plant in the South employing maybe 2,000 people and you think that helps the economy as much as a domestic purchase? you indeed are a a moron.
news flash: on these boards it is your argument that carries no water and you are in the distinct minority. on these boards you are a pariah with your self-absorbed attitude.
it's a bitch to be proved wrong with facts, isn't it? did you buy a crash helmet yet to go with your Toyota? how are those floor mats??? ROFLMAO.
You're lucky you can even spell facts. Now you have to learn what they are. And it wasn't Toyota that went bankrupt, was it now?
BigJohn

Madison Heights, MI

#21 Nov 9, 2013
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lucky you can even spell facts. Now you have to learn what they are. And it wasn't Toyota that went bankrupt, was it now?
Toyota, Nissan, and Mitsubishi all had to get emergency rescue loans from the Japanese Government to make it through 2009, or they would have been bankrupt too. Look it up. Educate yourself. I'm tired of doing all the research for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler Invites Consumers to Break a Guinness ... (Jan '07) Oct 13 fool 3
Chrysler Slips Out of Cruise Control (Jan '06) Oct 1 1979jnap 4
'06 300 Ltd. lead frame failure Sep '14 Schnellco 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Sep '14 Just me 145
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Aug '14 Alf 11
Chrysler recalls 62,369 new vehicles over glitc... (Jan '07) Aug '14 wtapsvr2 2
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Aug '14 Adam 55

Chrysler 300 People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE