200 is Chrysler's second coming

200 is Chrysler's second coming

There are 45 comments on the Canada.com story from May 12, 2011, titled 200 is Chrysler's second coming. In it, Canada.com reports that:

An elegant mid-sized sedan with a supple suspension, the new Chrysler 200 offers a roomy interior and comes with a very affordable price tag.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Tomball, TX

#41 May 23, 2011
If it's anything like my 300 it's all aces in my book
liner

Bronx, NY

#42 May 24, 2011
Gm man wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, thoroughly.
LOL!
Tony

Bayside, NY

#43 Jul 4, 2011
I just purchased the Chrysler 200 Limited. I searched the world over in the mid-size sedan class, and in every instance, the competition, meaning Ford Fusion, Subaru Legacy, the Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, and the Toyota Camry , would not match the price of the fully loaded 200. The difference in price was $2000-$4000 more expensive for the competiton. I am not a salesman, that some of you claim some others on this forum are. I will tell you that this vehicle in every way was as good as the others. The suspension on this blows away some of the others, and the ride very smooth on that rocket 283 horse power V-6. I'm not saying this is the best car in its class, but for sure it is worth a look and test drive, considering the substantial savings. It really is a nice car, that doesn't deserve the bashing that people give it, who have never purchased it or test drove the car.
Gm man

Washington, MI

#44 Jul 5, 2011
Tony wrote:
I just purchased the Chrysler 200 Limited. I searched the world over in the mid-size sedan class, and in every instance, the competition, meaning Ford Fusion, Subaru Legacy, the Honda Accord, Nissan Altima, and the Toyota Camry , would not match the price of the fully loaded 200. The difference in price was $2000-$4000 more expensive for the competiton. I am not a salesman, that some of you claim some others on this forum are. I will tell you that this vehicle in every way was as good as the others. The suspension on this blows away some of the others, and the ride very smooth on that rocket 283 horse power V-6. I'm not saying this is the best car in its class, but for sure it is worth a look and test drive, considering the substantial savings. It really is a nice car, that doesn't deserve the bashing that people give it, who have never purchased it or test drove the car.
Excellent! I will NEVER buy a Fusion, it's made in Mexico. The Malibu is outdated, but it's replacement is coming soon. The Honda, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota are better used as scrap metal (and plastic) than as cars.
made by

Farmington, MI

#45 Jul 5, 2011
The 200 is made on a Japanese platform the 4 cylinder is Japanese and Korean design the 6 cylinder is German design bye America right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Jan 15 Erica 169
ALL NEW Performance upgrades for the 300 2.7L A... (Jun '07) Jan 7 Realhpgains 6
Tire pressure Dec '17 Jackie 1
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) Dec '17 Kittu3 119
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Dec '17 MilkyTech 69
Ignition problems key free spins Nov '17 Wendt 1
2005 Chrysler 300 limited Nov '17 300fan 2
More from around the web