2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8

2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8

There are 2 comments on the Automobile Magazine story from Apr 9, 2013, titled 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8. In it, Automobile Magazine reports that:

The Chrysler 300 is great, and the SRT version is even better. Although the 300 is essentially a Dodge Charger with different sheetmetal, the more elegant exterior design makes it appealing to a larger audience than the ostentatious Charger.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Automobile Magazine.

Justthetruth

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Phil Floraday, were you born a complete idiot?, or do you wake up each morning and have't to work at it.
Also, the requirements for Senior Web Editor must be really low for you to have that position.
Itsagoodthing

Dearborn Heights, MI

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Justthetruth wrote:
Phil Floraday, were you born a complete idiot?, or do you wake up each morning and have't to work at it.
Also, the requirements for Senior Web Editor must be really low for you to have that position.
Yeah, you're right. He's an idiot for having an opinion that you don't agree with. Wait, now that I think about it....who's the idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dodge Charger, Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler 300 reca... 16 hr gm guy 1
News FCA to recall 1.1 million vehicles for confusin... Apr 27 who 1
News Fiat Chrysler's recall, Toyota's earthquake woe... Apr 25 more of 1
News Fiat Chrysler recalling more than 1.1 million v... Apr 24 fred 4
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) Apr 13 Msdnicety 117
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Mar '16 Merry 63
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Mar '16 Elliott 1 162
More from around the web