Ohio State To Investigate Player-Car ...

Ohio State To Investigate Player-Car Deals | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 126 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from May 7, 2011, titled Ohio State To Investigate Player-Car Deals | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Ohio State University will investigate whether some of its student-athletes were getting special deals on used cars, 10 Investigates reported on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
boner

Howard, OH

#127 May 11, 2011
hahah wrote:
<quoted text>It's understandable that you'd be afraid of your poor excuse for a team to play us. Probably would be less traumatic if we were to not have a team. Poor dear...
Oh and I've seen some of you Michigan fans...you'd have lots and lots and lots of laughing to do before you laughed that thing off. Diet and exercise might help.
whats wrong cheater, cant take it eh . when you get sanctions far worse then USC i think you will stop talkin .. i would rather lose and have a lousy team then win and cheat and lie like weaselvest tressle. how does it feel to have a man .that is a total fraud running your program . this man calls himself a christian and a man of integrity . this guy is a joke and so will ohio states football program in the near future.. the future in columbus is as lite as the dark hole ...lmao and go blue........
Voice of Reason

Columbus, OH

#128 May 11, 2011
hahah...I thought it was pretty clever and quite amusing.
duke

Pickerington, OH

#129 May 11, 2011
boner wrote:
<quoted text> whats wrong cheater, cant take it eh . when you get sanctions far worse then USC i think you will stop talkin .. i would rather lose and have a lousy team then win and cheat and lie like weaselvest tressle. how does it feel to have a man .that is a total fraud running your program . this man calls himself a christian and a man of integrity . this guy is a joke and so will ohio states football program in the near future.. the future in columbus is as lite as the dark hole ...lmao and go blue........
eat shyyt loser! blue sucks and so do you!
root

Howard, OH

#130 May 15, 2011
duke wrote:
<quoted text>
eat shyyt loser! blue sucks and so do you!
excuse me while i go take a tressel . i have been farting all day. in fact i just played the osu fight song with my tressel...lmao
Tressell is done

Columbus, OH

#131 Jun 12, 2011
Was I right or not? I knew it was coming, just a matter of time now before Gene Smith is gone. This is going to keep getting worse and worse this whole year. August 4th is going to be doomsday for us buckeye fans. Oh well, maybe coach Fickell can change this program over the next couple years and set the stage for a big time coach again. See you in the championship in about 8 years from now!
izby1969

Rockford, IL

#132 Jun 13, 2011
boner wrote:
<quoted text> whats wrong cheater, cant take it eh . when you get sanctions far worse then USC i think you will stop talkin .. i would rather lose and have a lousy team then win and cheat and lie like weaselvest tressle. how does it feel to have a man .that is a total fraud running your program . this man calls himself a christian and a man of integrity . this guy is a joke and so will ohio states football program in the near future.. the future in columbus is as lite as the dark hole ...lmao and go blue........
Michigan is still gonna suck! Go Bucks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have to put in neutral sometimes to start Jul 19 mcbethman 1
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Jun 28 Anonymous 65
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Jun 24 Lee 169
Wth!!! Jun '17 Travis 1
News Woman seen taking package still at large Jun '17 Some of us need m... 1
Grille replacement May '17 kkg3030 2
News Chrysler may be testing a Hellcat 300 May '17 Skntired 1
More from around the web