American Cars: How To Keep Winning

American Cars: How To Keep Winning

There are 4 comments on the WHIOTV story from Jun 6, 2011, titled American Cars: How To Keep Winning. In it, WHIOTV reports that:

All three domestic automakers are growing sales, adding jobs and, for the first time in years, they're profitable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIOTV.

srocstar

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jun 7, 2011
...just love it.
And 1

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2011
Amen
gonzo

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2011
the only thing champion wants is the u.s. manufacturers to line his pockets like the foreign ones have over the years to recommend their shit. we don't need more technologically advanced vehicles, they cost enough without it. what we need is simple transportation, like the omni's etc. they were basic, and got good mileage. if you cannot fuc*ing parallel park without assistance you shouldn't have a license to begin with. uconnect, onstar, gps, internet, on every goddamn thing in existance is a bit much. we need a "use your own fuc*ing brain app". i call it real life. how about mandatory manual transmissions, so you can't text & drink coffee, & put on makeup etc.

i know most people don't understand that term so here goes:

DICTIONARY
manual transmission
Definition
man·u·al trans·mis·sionman·u·al trans·mis·sions Plural

NOUN
1. gear-shifting device: a vehicle transmission that requires the driver to shift gears using a clutch.

kinda like yanking your own crank, only different, you dumb bastards.
paul shykora arts

Calgary, Canada

#4 Jun 8, 2011
..WELL..Buy North American,...eh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Das Awkscht Fescht car show kicks off its 52nd ... 20 hr Richard Kranium 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Jun '15 Dee300 159
News Chrysler threatens to leave Canada (Mar '09) Jun '15 Kokomo man 322
News Is Canada's Auto Industry Doomed? Jun '15 John Jeffery 1
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) May '15 landbareness 60
Check Engine Light on for 3 days (Apr '06) May '15 Avalos2all 114
News CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) May '15 Dodge Brothers 16
More from around the web