First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Dodge Man

Diamond, MO

#103 Nov 29, 2012
My2Cents wrote:
<quoted text>If having 74253.86 Miles on the car is excessive and would require a new crate engine then Chrysler should indeed look into some type of compensation for the owners of this engine.
The poster I responded to has well over 100000 miles on the odometer. Actually, depending on how you drive the vehicle, and how you maintain it, my suggestion might apply to you as well!😉 However, you did not share your particular issues with your vehicle.
jamari

Brooklyn, NY

#104 Jan 19, 2013
I also have 06 chrysler 300 and my check engine light comes on and off everyday. and all my friends who own the same car have the same issue. I personally believe that chrysler should make a recall regarding this check engine problems.
Dodge Man

Tulsa, OK

#105 Feb 2, 2013
jamari wrote:
I also have 06 chrysler 300 and my check engine light comes on and off everyday. and all my friends who own the same car have the same issue. I personally believe that chrysler should make a recall regarding this check engine problems.
Why should Chrysler issue a recall because the check engine light is doing its job? The light tells you to take the vehicle in and have the error investigated! There is something wrong!
Lutxenzo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#106 Mar 26, 2013
Cathy - SA wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Chrysler 300C has had the engine light come on 7 times at different intervals. The dealership has tried to update software, replace spark plugs but the light still comes on. This affects the fuel saver mode as well as this no longer comes on when the light is on. Has anybody had any luck in finding out how to solve this problem?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H KNptTYBaR8

I have the same problem!!! But my engine check light just came on because I was drifting... Well I have a trick to take the light out... You should try but if the light comes back on you really need to check on that, might be a big problem... BTW mine is 2009 Chrysler 300C (5.7L Hemi)...
Lutxenzo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#107 Mar 26, 2013
Lutxenzo wrote:
<quoted text> http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I have the same problem!!! But my engine check light just came on because I was drifting... Well I have a trick to take the light out... You should try but if the light comes back on you really need to check on that, might be a big problem... BTW mine is 2009 Chrysler 300C (5.7L Hemi)...
I turn on the switch, but do not crank the truck, then tap the gas twice quickly, all the way to the floor,, then the third time hold the gas pedal down for 10 seconds, let off, then turn the switch back off, and when you crank it, the light goes off.
muldrow

Newark, NJ

#108 Jul 17, 2013
As nice as these cars are the engines are junk it should be a recall for how much there worth..it will only make us not by another because we're scared of the engines smh..
Jones

Havertown, PA

#109 Aug 2, 2013
Had the same problem with my 2006 300 hemi and come to find out all it needed was an oil change check engine light went off a few days after oil change this is the second time this happened and both times I was we'll over sue for a oil change and both times I got a oil change and it worked..... I LOVEE MY CAR!!!!#teamhemi
Jewman

Bristol, TN

#110 Sep 27, 2013
My 2006 300c 5.7l ran great for 10 days after buying it used (98,000) miles , then it stalled, cut off at red lights, flashed the lightning bolt and miss read the oil pressure, after days and days of research I bought and replaced the ECM/PCM and fixed the priblems completely few days later the engine check light cone on.
It was a code about my oil something circuit
Any ideas what that is?
Tim

Canada

#111 Oct 9, 2013
IRENE - downey CA wrote:
A reddish, orange lightning bolt keeps coming up on my dash board. i dont have a users manual.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
thanks
go to the fuse panel and pull out fuse #11 for a minute then put it back in that should reset your problem but if the check engine light comes back one then take it too the dealership to have a look
Jose

United States

#112 Dec 16, 2013
Chrystler 300c are lemonds! I own one myself..
daniel

Santa Ynez, CA

#113 Mar 26, 2014
I bough a 300 Chrysler touring I had it for 2 weeks and they did a mistake in the dealer in which my car got repo....so before my car got repo ..there where no check engine light..so all of sudden when I got it back from the impound . The checking engine light was there .. can some one help me on the one to see what might be....thanks ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'06 300 Ltd. lead frame failure Sep 11 Schnellco 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Sep 6 Just me 145
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Aug 30 Alf 11
Chrysler recalls 62,369 new vehicles over glitc... (Jan '07) Aug 29 wtapsvr2 2
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Aug '14 Adam 55
Fuel Line replacement or repair.... getting sus... Aug '14 Azmann 1
Chrysler Extends Fuel-Tank Warranty on 2006 V-8... Jul '14 Dodge Man 1

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••