State expects surplus

May 17, 2011 Full story: Press & Argus

LANSING - Michigan's treasury will have $429 million more revenue to spend this fiscal year than was expected earlier this year, state economists agreed today.

Full Story
done

United States

#1 May 19, 2011
And the state is still broke!
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#2 May 19, 2011
The Auto Industry is the reason they have more money, go figure, maybe it was a good idea to save GM and Chrysler, but since Gov. Sniders tax cuts for big business and tax increase on workers and the elderly haven't taken effect yet, i'm sure he will still take credit for the almost $500 million in extra cash for the state, which will turn into billions upon billions more each year once the auto industry turns it into a higher gear, GO American Workers
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#3 May 19, 2011
What's Funny, the Tea Party has been proven wrong on everything, yet they still hate, Trump 2012, lol
done

United States

#4 May 19, 2011
The Truth wrote:
The Auto Industry is the reason they have more money, go figure, maybe it was a good idea to save GM and Chrysler, but since Gov. Sniders tax cuts for big business and tax increase on workers and the elderly haven't taken effect yet, i'm sure he will still take credit for the almost $500 million in extra cash for the state, which will turn into billions upon billions more each year once the auto industry turns it into a higher gear, GO American Workers
The auto companies were the reason the state went broke in the first place. The state relied to much on the auto companies. When the auto companies started sending buisness overseas displacing workers in Mi to escape the high demands of the uaw Mi went into the tank. Mi will rebound but not the uaw. Sorry but true!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cars that tell you when they're broken Thu Jim 2
DaimlerChrysler warning on jobs (Dec '06) Thu John 3
'Chrysler' name officially axed for Fca Us Wed Tom Polcari 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Dec 8 Dave 146
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Nov 27 gerard whelan 56
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Nov 21 Jimmy 15
Chrysler 300 goes back to good, ol' days Nov 19 Tarreo 1
More from around the web