So Cal drivers: Tips for better gas m...

So Cal drivers: Tips for better gas mileage as prices continue to spike

There are 5 comments on the Southwest Riverside News Network story from Oct 5, 2012, titled So Cal drivers: Tips for better gas mileage as prices continue to spike. In it, Southwest Riverside News Network reports that:

Millions of Southern California motorists are getting pinched by the rising gas prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Riverside News Network.

Glendale, CA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Yep stock up on beans and make your own gas

Hemet, CA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Obama says to pump those tires up as high as they can go!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Oct 9, 2012
walk or ride the

Hemet, CA

#4 Oct 9, 2012
So Cal Drivers: Tips for Sharing the Road with Illegal Aliens as fatalities Rise After Governor Issues Drivers License For Illegals
Lyla Burns

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Oct 11, 2012
I'm not from this area, but I can use these tips for where I live. Last time I went to buy tires in Surrey, they told me that the kind of tires I have really affect my gas mileage. I got tires that are supposed to help me get better mileage, hopefully this works!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fiat Chrysler has best September sales since 20... Oct 5 jeeper83 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Oct 3 Griswm 160
News Big, But Not Bold (Apr '06) Sep 29 wtap1989 2
2014 300 S gloss back grill surround blades Sep 23 VIN 1
News The Snake Returns to Chrysler Group's Conner Av... (Dec '11) Sep 19 We Lost 7
News Das Awkscht Fescht car show kicks off its 52nd ... Aug '15 Richard Kranium 1
News Chrysler threatens to leave Canada (Mar '09) Jun '15 Kokomo man 322
More from around the web