Chrysler Workers Busted Again for Bad...

Chrysler Workers Busted Again for Bad Behavior

There are 3 comments on the Inside Line story from Jul 15, 2011, titled Chrysler Workers Busted Again for Bad Behavior. In it, Inside Line reports that:

It's another blow for American manufacturing, as Chrysler workers are caught partying on camera.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Line.

Dan

Pewaukee, WI

#1 Jul 15, 2011
Chrysler should have invested that money in the Kenosha Engine Plant instead of Trenton,MI.The workforce here would was more dedicated and would have put out a quality engine.
its gone

Daphne, AL

#2 Jul 15, 2011
lets all have another round.
Not Surprised

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Jul 16, 2011
What do you expect when the Vice President of the Chrysler UAW has his mug shot all over the tv and newspapers and Internet being arrested for domestic violence? Of course charges were dropped against him. Do you think he was paid for the 18 hours he was sitting in jail? President King excused him...what an example to set for the membership! I'll bet these guys meet with the same fate as the JNAP members...and for the VP, life goes on as usual. What happened to Kenosha was unfortunate, same as Twinsburg, St Louis, Newark and Syacuse. Maybe Fox News should follow some of the UAW officials around instead of the hourly...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2010 300s v6 3.5 Oct 12 Bretski 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Oct 4 Mark 170
Have to put in neutral sometimes to start Jul '17 mcbethman 1
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 65
Wth!!! Jun '17 Travis 1
News Woman seen taking package still at large Jun '17 Some of us need m... 1
Grille replacement (Mar '17) May '17 kkg3030 2
More from around the web