UAW chief to push for bigger profit-s...

UAW chief to push for bigger profit-sharing checks

There are 21 comments on the The Seattle Times story from Jul 19, 2011, titled UAW chief to push for bigger profit-sharing checks. In it, The Seattle Times reports that:

If the United Auto Workers union agrees to profit-sharing instead of pay raises from Detroit's automakers, the companies will have to write bigger checks than they now, the union's president said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Seattle Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Truth

Taylor, MI

#21 Jul 25, 2011
doc1120 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just note top correct your statement. In South Dakota, all employees in the public school system have their salaries published, in their local paper, every year. That means that everyone in can look up what we are paid. I was able to look up what what my ex-wife makes this year at her school. Everyone who gets the paper my school uses to publish our business knows what I make.
My adice to you, get over it and do the best job you can every day. This is should be the norm for all workers in the United States.
Key word PUBLIC aka UNION (mostly)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 300 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2010 300s v6 3.5 Oct 12 Bretski 1
Chrysler 300c Stalls (Oct '07) Oct 4 Mark 170
Have to put in neutral sometimes to start Jul '17 mcbethman 1
Chrysler 300 Climate Control Light not working (Jan '08) Jun '17 Anonymous 65
Wth!!! Jun '17 Travis 1
News Woman seen taking package still at large Jun '17 Some of us need m... 1
Grille replacement (Mar '17) May '17 kkg3030 2
More from around the web