2012 Chrysler 200 Pricing...What I ha...

2012 Chrysler 200 Pricing...What I have found so far...

Posted in the Chrysler 200 Forum

CDJRFast7

Troy, OH

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Car Dealers...Why are they so skiddish? When I was in the market for a Chrysler 200, I did what anyone else does when first get the idea in there head of buying one. I went to www.chrysler.com and "build my own." So I did, but the price they gave me on chrysler.com and the price the dealer gave me were thousands of dollars different. How can all the dealers be so far below MSRP. I wish Chrysler and the dealers would just keep it simple and give me the actual price so buyers aren't getting the run around. Of the research I have done, I have only found one website that gives me pricing without trying to sell me ( www.chrysler200price.com ). Let me know if you find any "hard evidence" of pricing anywhere. I bought a 200 already, but if I were still in the market for one, which I'm sure there are other like me, post some links below.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 200 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which relay is for the ac compressor Jun '17 hamidreza 1
dash lites (Nov '16) Nov '16 bill 1
News FCA plans new test track at Sterling Heights plant (Oct '16) Oct '16 Team Member 12
News Jeep's small models to soldier on (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jabba 5
News UAW leader suggests union will back Clinton (May '16) Jun '16 Yep 11
News Woman Takes Chrysler to Court Over New Car (May '16) May '16 politically incor... 6
200 auto headlights (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jmsnor2006 1
More from around the web