2012 Toyota Camry comes cheap and feels that way

Dec 5, 2011 Full story: Medford Mail Tribune 13

Attention bargain shoppers: Just in time for the holiday shopping season, here comes the 2012 Toyota Camry SE, a midsize sedan that offers an attractive list of features, but leaves no penny unpinched when it comes to look, feel and sound.

Full Story
trim needed !

Addison, IL

#1 Dec 7, 2011
And what did you expect ?
Dodge For Life

Ferndale, MI

#2 Dec 8, 2011
finally the truth comes out in the popular media: what we already all knew, Toyota is crap.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#3 Dec 8, 2011
I guess the marketplace will decide that, right?
BAP

United States

#4 Dec 8, 2011
They will always be better in sales in the u.s. number wise.
Camry Lover

West Plains, MO

#6 Dec 9, 2011
Toyota Camry Hybrid all the way. Averaging 44.1 MPG. American vehicles are crap. If you like lining the CEO's an Union pockets with your hard earned money keep buying American. When the American manufactures start building quality machines I may consider them again. Good riddins.
liner

Patchogue, NY

#7 Dec 9, 2011
Camry Lover wrote:
Toyota Camry Hybrid all the way. Averaging 44.1 MPG. American vehicles are crap. If you like lining the CEO's an Union pockets with your hard earned money keep buying American. When the American manufactures start building quality machines I may consider them again. Good riddins.
I think there are quite a few American cars built today that are the equal of any. They just have to be more consistent about it.
trim needed !

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 9, 2011
Camry Lover wrote:
Camery crap car, buy american
truth

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2011
[QUOTE who="trim needed !"]<quoted text>
Camery crap car, buy american[/QUOTE]

Great advice. Too bad chrysler is foreign.
TruthbTold

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 9, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Great advice. Too bad chrysler is foreign.
Except for GM and Ford the rest are all Foreign......and half their models are made of foreign parts,..like Ford in Mexico or GM in Canada.........
vote Ron Paul

Ferndale, MI

#11 Dec 9, 2011
TruthbTold wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for GM and Ford the rest are all Foreign......and half their models are made of foreign parts,..like Ford in Mexico or GM in Canada.........
wrong.
Jeep rules.
Luck Would Have it

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 15, 2011
The Toyota Camry is the most American built with American components of any car sold in North America. The American nameplates have more parts and non-U.S. assembly of thier vehicles than most of the "New Domestics". Just look into where most "American" cars are assembled now. And trucks too. The only full size trucks built in the USA are Ford, Nissan and Toyota. It's a shame, but true. The Unions are killing our automotive production.
trim needed !

Addison, IL

#13 Dec 15, 2011
Luck Would Have it wrote:
The Toyota Camry is the most American built with American components of any car sold in North America. The American nameplates have more parts and non-U.S. assembly of thier vehicles than most of the "New Domestics". Just look into where most "American" cars are assembled now. And trucks too. The only full size trucks built in the USA are Ford, Nissan and Toyota. It's a shame, but true. The Unions are killing our automotive production.
Good thing your post doesnt mean sh•t
liner

Patchogue, NY

#15 Dec 16, 2011
Hal wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot! LMAO! How come the Toy shut down production when they had the earthquake if it was made in America? Didn't bother the Big three. The old saying is true about an idiot born every minute. Thanks for the laugh idiot.
Yea, he was a bit over the top, but Toy had to shut down for lack of critical parts, just as a few American manufacturers did. Also, are you aware that Chevy recently had to shut Cruze production due to "unspecified" parts shortages? Outsourcing is affecting everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 200 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fiat Chrylser posts record profits in 2014 with... 14 min TrickyRick 1
First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 Jan 25 Mr California 3
A comeback for Chrysler Jan 5 serg 2
Did the U.S. auto industry learn anything? Jan 4 John Jeffery 3
Chrysler 3Q earnings up 32 pct. on rising sales Nov '14 94jnap 5
US: Jeep Wrangler's switch to aluminum could en... Oct '14 In The Know 2
Woman carjacked in Harper Woods driveway Oct '14 GayAndNotProud 1
More from around the web