Chrysler sales rise 13 percent in July

Aug 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

This Feb. 16, 2012 photo shows Chrysler logo on the Chrysler exhibit at the 2012 Pittsburgh Auto Show.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2012
The Truth

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

RETIRED wrote:
as you notice sales are falling each month, not rising. you know what that means, sales aren't that hot.
Dude, Chrysler's sales where up? where do you get your information? Fox News?
the man

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

RETIRED wrote:
as you notice sales are falling each month, not rising. you know what that means, sales aren't that hot.
We got something else to sale 100k of 'Dodge Dart' get you one!
Booger Kiing

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

28 straight months of sales gains. That's a fact ya ole basard
The Truth

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>sure sales are better than the last few years which were terrible years. Look at the sales chart on ALLPAR, it shows sales peaked at 160,000 in March and steadily fell to 120,000 in July which is a 25% drop. Summer months are usually good selling months, but it shows otherwise. My prediction == sales will drop farther except on newer models like the Dart, but the Dart is not a big money maker. Also the Liberty sales will be gone in August. Just remember, don't shoot the messenger.
Have you ever heard of the SPRING SELLING SEASON? just saying, that's why sales are always YEAR OVER YEAR, not month to month you old witch
The Truth

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>i worked in the auto industry 25-30 longer than you have. Look at ford and gm, sales are starting to fall. They it the high peak and the slower cycle is arriving, it's been 3 years and the slow cycle arriving
Just in case nobody told ya, we ain't GM and we ain't Ford's, just saying, our sales are up 28 months in a row, o what a feeling, just saying, Breaking News, you Toyota has a RECALL FOR RUST, lol
The Truth

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2012

RETIRED wrote:
<quoted text>i hope you're right for your sake, otherwise Sergio won't top the pension fund == no pension for you
It's not up to Sergio, it's a Federal Law Sergio has to follow, he was given a few years to "CATCH UP" on the Pension Short fall mostly due to the expected uptick in the stock market that will whip out the shortfall, and for you sake, i hope we don't vote to give your Pension to Mitt Romney
Hate retired

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2012

I hope when I retire, I have better things to do than sit on my computer crying about my pension. My parents have been retired 16 years and not 1 tear from them. Maybe you should have planned better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••