Chrysler's Francois: Automaker finds ...

Chrysler's Francois: Automaker finds success by focusing on a brand

There are 1 comment on the Detroit News story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Chrysler's Francois: Automaker finds success by focusing on a brand. In it, Detroit News reports that:

A good product is not enough to sell a car, said Chrysler Group LLC's chief marketing officer Olivier Francois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

kev

Toledo, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2012
Chrysler should spend its money in advertising wiser. Celinee Dion singing years ago at auto show would Not encourage me to buy car nor eminem touting imported from detroit.they have to be more realistic.hopefully people r not that gullible.put everyday people in adverrtising instead of fake. Stars becoming richer off of poor companies! Auto companies r poor compared to other companies. Making tiger woods richer from poor general motors was goofy idea also.guy is golfer not auto enthusiastic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 200 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Chrysler Dealers Repairing Warped V-6 C... (Aug '12) Jul 23 john 11
News Did the U.S. auto industry learn anything? (Dec '14) Apr '15 TheGeneralBitches 5
News Why This Detroit Automaker Disappointed With It... Apr '15 billyday 1
News Fiat Chrylser posts record profits in 2014 with... Jan '15 TrickyRick 1
News First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mr California 3
News A comeback for Chrysler (Jan '15) Jan '15 serg 2
News Chrysler 3Q earnings up 32 pct. on rising sales (Nov '14) Nov '14 94jnap 5
More from around the web