Fiat struggles while Chrysler profits

Fiat struggles while Chrysler profits

There are 13 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Nov 13, 2011, titled Fiat struggles while Chrysler profits. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Two years after Italian automaker Fiat came to Chrysler's rescue, the partners' roles are rapidly reversing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

trim needed !

Saint Charles, IL

#1 Nov 13, 2011
Cash cow chrysler bails out another
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#2 Nov 13, 2011
This is the same thing that happened to us with Daimler, they took our profits, and didn't invest in our future, let's hope history doesn't repeat itself

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Nov 14, 2011
Has any of you ever heard of FIAT = fix it again Tony ?
It looks like Chrysler is doing it, these days.
trim needed !

United States

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Pesky army wrote:
Has any of you ever heard of FIAT = fix it again Tony ?
It looks like Chrysler is doing it, these days.
Just call us all Tony or Trisha from here on out
Mack ave 1

United States

#5 Nov 14, 2011
[QUOTE who="trim needed !"]Cash cow chrysler bails out another[/QUOTE] They need us more than we need them. Most of us knew that the Fiat 500 would have a hard time selling here. We never needed Daimler Fiat or anybody else , just some good direction. If Bob Lutz was our CEO we would still be Chrysler standing on our own two feet without foreign involvement.
Sentinel

Shediac, Canada

#6 Nov 14, 2011
Frysler.

Out of the Big 3...Chrysler is the bottom of the all.

Just because they are getting good reviews for improving their interiors, suspension upgrades on some models, the new 3.6 Pentastar engine etc etc...don't mean nothing in the long run.

Check used car reports, long term quality/durability reports and you will find many Chrysler/Jeep products in the top ten to avoid.
gap

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2011
Let's see a fiat 500 or a dodge challenger u decide. Chrysler is doing it right.
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#8 Nov 14, 2011
gap wrote:
Let's see a fiat 500 or a dodge challenger u decide. Chrysler is doing it right.
The CHALLENGER, just got my 392 CHALLENGER four weeks ago. I special ordered it that's why it took about four months to get. Love it.
trim needed !

United States

#9 Nov 14, 2011
Sentinel wrote:
Frysler.

Out of the Big 3...Chrysler is the bottom of the all.

Just because they are getting good reviews for improving their interiors, suspension upgrades on some models, the new 3.6 Pentastar engine etc etc...don't mean nothing in the long run.

Check used car reports, long term quality/durability reports and you will find many Chrysler/Jeep products in the top ten to avoid.
Your post doesnt mean anything either
EU is our ground

Shanghai, China

#10 Nov 14, 2011
I m from France, next to switzerland.
I have some jokes about the Italians and the fiat.
Do you know why they install a heating system in the back window of the Fiat ?
It's because this fiat break down quite often, and you need often to push them.
So when you push your fiat, you hands will be warm in the winter thanks to this window heating system.
Need to install a device for the pushing your car time.
EU is our ground

Shanghai, China

#11 Nov 14, 2011
The germans laugh our Frenchs cars badly also.
The Truth

Macomb, MI

#12 Nov 14, 2011
[QUOTE who="trim needed !"]Cash cow chrysler bails out another[/QUOTE] We are being PIMPED out again
Europe our ground

Shanghai, China

#14 Nov 19, 2011
I m French, i come from a rural place next to switzerland.
You know why the fiats have a warming system in the back window.
It is made so that it's warm your hands when you puch it.
Because during the winter fiats cars break down 20 times, you must often push them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 200 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which relay is for the ac compressor Jun '17 hamidreza 1
dash lites (Nov '16) Nov '16 bill 1
News FCA plans new test track at Sterling Heights plant (Oct '16) Oct '16 Team Member 12
News Jeep's small models to soldier on (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jabba 5
News UAW leader suggests union will back Clinton (May '16) Jun '16 Yep 11
News Woman Takes Chrysler to Court Over New Car (May '16) May '16 politically incor... 6
200 auto headlights (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jmsnor2006 1
More from around the web