Region's new-car sales keep increasing

Region's new-car sales keep increasing

There are 9 comments on the Buffalo News story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Region's new-car sales keep increasing. In it, Buffalo News reports that:

The 2011 Nissan Juke was among autos featured at the Buffalo Auto Show in this February photo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Buffalo News.

Charles Chilcott

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 17, 2011
As a member of the UAW at Chrysler, I am here to remind the public that the old days of poorly made automobiles and trucks are no more. We have implemented exact standards in our plants and these compare very favorably with our foreign competition.
All we ask is that you test drive our vehicles and you will be pleasantly surprised.
JOPA

Rockford, IL

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Charles Chilcott wrote:
As a member of the UAW at Chrysler, I am here to remind the public that the old days of poorly made automobiles and trucks are no more. We have implemented exact standards in our plants and these compare very favorably with our foreign competition.
All we ask is that you test drive our vehicles and you will be pleasantly surprised.
Well said. I been saying the same thing for about a decade. BUY AMERICAN. SAVE A JOB AND ENJOY THE PRODUCT.
consume responsibly

Marshall, MI

#3 Nov 17, 2011
I have 19 years at shap (shit hole assembly plant) and the cars we make are junk the 4 cylinder is a Japanese and Korean designed motor. We make 500 cars a shift and 300 of them go to repairs a day.
Dale

Rockford, IL

#4 Nov 17, 2011
consume responsibly wrote:
I have 19 years at shap (shit hole assembly plant) and the cars we make are junk the 4 cylinder is a Japanese and Korean designed motor. We make 500 cars a shift and 300 of them go to repairs a day.
It just might be your shop that builds crap. Too many niglers and rednacks are a bad mix.
Mack ave 1

Davisburg, MI

#5 Nov 17, 2011
Quit , maybe you will feel better. I am glad to see Chrysler coming around in quality. Even consumer reports is finally saying good things. At least your 300 are getting repaired in shop and not in the field.
consume responsibly

Marshall, MI

#6 Nov 17, 2011
We're down Friday bad motors
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#7 Nov 17, 2011
We're down Friday bad motors
which type of engine is it
consume responsibly

Marshall, MI

#8 Nov 17, 2011
Scab gema
KEP 72

Waterford, WI

#9 Nov 17, 2011
Scab gema
that figures

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chrysler 200 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which relay is for the ac compressor Jun 4 hamidreza 1
dash lites (Nov '16) Nov '16 bill 1
News FCA plans new test track at Sterling Heights plant (Oct '16) Oct '16 Team Member 12
News Jeep's small models to soldier on (Jun '16) Jun '16 Jabba 5
News UAW leader suggests union will back Clinton (May '16) Jun '16 Yep 11
News Woman Takes Chrysler to Court Over New Car (May '16) May '16 politically incor... 6
200 auto headlights (Apr '16) Apr '16 Jmsnor2006 1
More from around the web