Doug

Cody, WY

#1 Nov 14, 2006
Where is the EGR vavle and how hard is it replace?
Doug

Cody, WY

#2 Nov 14, 2006
oops, it is on a 2000 chevy venture. Thanks in advance for your help. Is it a challenge to replace?
kab

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jan 15, 2007
It is on the upper intake behind the throttle body. It is deffinately a challenge. Count on removing at least the air filter and boot to get your arm back there.
Brad

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jan 25, 2007
I can relate to all this problems, I have a 99 cheverolet venture, and its a piece of crap. I will never buy a GM vechicle again. I have transmission problem and my engine seems to cut out for no apparent reason. Can anybody help me out on this?
angela

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2007
I'm tryin to locate where the egr valve is located on my 1999 chevy venture.
Rolis

Lexington, SC

#6 Oct 9, 2010
I have a 98 venture and i think i have problems with the EGR valve i dont even know how to take it off to replace it it sucks
Rolis

Lexington, SC

#7 Oct 9, 2010
Can someone tell me how to take this egr valve located on my 98 venture it wont crank right away and it shuts off when i hit the gas pedal already changed the IAC valve seviced new motor oil spark plugs air filter gas filter omg i dont know what else to do please someone help me my em@il adress is rolando9090@yahoo.com thanks guys
Teddog

Canton, MS

#8 Monday Dec 15
Does anyone know how to take off the EGR valve on a 2003 venture
is it a hard job as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Venture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turn signal all bulbs flash and faster when you... (Aug '06) 15 hr Anthony f 33
2001 Venture - passenger side power window (Jul '07) Dec 21 Nisa 40
heads Dec 19 captb108 1
Chevy Venture overheating problem (Feb '09) Dec 18 cholo 83
03 Venture No Brake Lights (Aug '06) Dec 17 smith jared 146
Air in cooling system. Overheating problem. (Mar '08) Dec 15 shirleysbaby42 49
'99 Chevy Venture heater blowing cold air/temp ... (Dec '08) Dec 7 Ms Toy 21
More from around the web