Key FOB ?

Since: Nov 12

Camden, ME

#1 Nov 18, 2012
Just picked up a 2011 HHR,Codes Enterprise rental and the RPO shows no key FOB,, Has power seats,cruise etc.. How can I see if the reciever for the FOB is in my HHR? Can I find out from the D I C? if so how? I did find out that 09s and back that were rentals and did not show a remote start had them and you could activate, do not know about the FOB,, Can the dealer service dept set up if it s not in the RPO? I got spoiled with my last car having a FOB lol

Thanks
Matt

Durham, NC

#2 Nov 19, 2012
A dealer should be able to tell what features were OEM installed on your HHR. I can also run the VIN# if you send an e-mail to [email protected] with the VIN#. If you send an e-mail, please include the specific concerns. Thank you.

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance
Rich

Grafton, NH

#3 Dec 2, 2012
MAtt, Sorry for the delay .. HHR at Dealer as we speak,changing rear Bow Tie, poor shape.And is doing key FOB.. Not sure f Ill get it for free as it ddnt come w/the car,eiher way I do want a FOB,, got spoiled lol
Thanks
Rich

Grafton, NH

#4 Dec 2, 2012
Matt guess my login didnt work lol.. I mde the first post!(slty) whic I didnt proof ead before posting lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet HHR* Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
engine code P0016 Oct 16 tomsel50 2
radio speaker problems (Jul '11) Oct 16 tomsel50 194
Driver's side door won't open (Nov '11) Oct 10 nat84 23
2008 Chevy HHR engine fan module Sep '17 Drew9893 2
Rattle/ loose noise in the steering wheel (Apr '10) Sep '17 Untamed 24
Interior door handle Aug '17 Jake 2
Open my driver side door Jul '17 Junie 1
More from around the web