GM rebounds with US economic recovery...

GM rebounds with US economic recovery, rides cost cuts and new mode...

There are 1 comment on the 5News KFSM story from May 17, 2010, titled GM rebounds with US economic recovery, rides cost cuts and new mode.... In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

General Motors Co. rode expense cuts from its bankruptcy and strong sales of redesigned models to its first quarterly net income in nearly three years, drawing the company closer to a stock offering that would repay at least part of its government aid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

UScitizen

Russellville, AR

#1 May 17, 2010
Now they should do a story on the thousands of cars bought during "cash for clunkers" that are being repossessed. And how was CEO Ed Whitacre allowed to make a commercial claiming to have payed off all it's government loans if it were not true? Oh well just more smoke and mirrors. I'm still not about to buy a new Government Motors made in the USSA car any time soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Equinox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2006 Chevy Equinox heater blows cool air? (May '08) Tue Carlo 739
Equinox Central.com --- Owners have posted lot... (Oct '06) Mon Gina 558
Equinox having trouble starting (Aug '07) Sun therin 218
News GM reveals all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox with turb... Sep 23 Solarman 1
Chevy Equinox - PCM Root of Problems (May '08) Sep 22 Chris 156
2006 Equinox soaked floor Sep 20 hpf526 1
Mi vehĂ­culo se apaga durante el encendido Sep 18 Agustin Diaz 1
More from around the web