GM issues recalls for Corvette, Equin...

GM issues recalls for Corvette, Equinox, GMC Terrain

There are 2 comments on the Detroit News story from Dec 28, 2009, titled GM issues recalls for Corvette, Equinox, GMC Terrain. In it, Detroit News reports that:

General Motors Co. said Monday it is recalling 22,000 Chevrolet Corvettes over concerns that the roof may fly off the vehicle -- after a 2006 recall didn't fix the problem.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit News.

Since: Dec 09

Marquette, MI

#1 Dec 29, 2009
First off here's my smart ass comment...

Wow the NEW GM is...basically the OLD GM.

Ok, now I will say recalls happen to everyone. This is why I can't understand how the Toyota haters blast them, but defend GM or Ford.

Now, having said all that to ignite the fires of those that actually, for some reason, care what a person they have never meet says...I would like to add...

I STILL would like a CORVETTE, and the Terrains are nice SUVS. I would have purchased one a few months ago, but I would rather wait till they get all the bugs worked out and then buy a 2nd or 3rd year First or 2nd generation.

Since: Feb 11

Danville, IL

#2 Feb 5, 2011
First year C6 Corvette owner here with zero problems. Very happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Equinox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevy Equinox - PCM Root of Problems (May '08) Aug 23 rob 154
shuts off wwhen driving (Mar '11) Aug 20 JackS 11
2007 Equinox ignition key not releasing like it... (Aug '10) Aug 16 frank2010 123
2005 chevy equinox problems (Feb '10) Aug 12 kennybake 71
Equinox Central.com --- Owners have posted lot... (Oct '06) Aug 6 Cin 556
Equinox air conditioner (Apr '08) Aug 4 Bruisermon 291
Headlight on my equinox (Nov '13) Aug 2 Honeybear 3
More from around the web