GM rolls past 1M miles in fuel-cell demo

Full story: NewsTimes.com

General Motors Co. is now 1 million miles into its fuel-cell experiment and company officials say having everyday people drive a test fleet of pollution-free cars has convinced them they are on the right track.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
wrestlingwow3

New Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

the biggest problem is WERE THE HECK IS THERE A FILLING STATION the closest one is in vermont.
Close the book

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

The Japanese have a great performance at the work shop level..where American's will DILLY-Dally the details over "sighted" expectations of global supremacy..
America has gone too far in its "brain washed" industries..and now is waiting for the water level to recede//"teaching an old dog"...//and "bringing a horse to water.."//
...once the German's have it all PATENTED..the only thing left is to organize labor..and throw the crimminals in prison.
Close the book

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

Mr. Picken's should hold on to his hat..
Because the story is still a blasted..pile of baloney.
Gary

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

I believe that instead hydrogen cell technology that they are creating, they should work on the "ON DEMAND" hydrogen cell. Get rid of the gas stations/mini markets. Maybe we could see a resurgence of the service station, where someone could actually just stop in, get a tune up, fix a flat or change a bulb.
danbury su cks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

I love to burn fuel,i hope the day never comes that good old gas is a thing of the past,it makes great HP.Global warming is all a joke,there is no proof and if it is realy happening it cant be stopped.The earth has it cycles.So burn fuel all day long,i will never use battires or fuel cells as long as am here,so all you tree huggers,iam going out to let all 5 of my hot rods run in the drive for an hr or 2.
danbury suc ks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

there still running,i hope i melted an iceberg somewhere,with all this fuel i burned today.
newtown head up azz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2009

hey gary,go hump a tree.your a f ag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chevrolet Equinox Forum right now

Search the Chevrolet Equinox Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Equinox having trouble starting (Aug '07) 10 hr haitham yalda 195
2011 Equinox door chime will not shut off after... (Dec '13) Jul 9 Donna 5
Equinox air conditioner (Apr '08) Jul 3 krugger 264
Engine Misfire/Sputter (Jan '11) Jul 2 david 83
2007 Equinox ignition key not releasing like it... (Aug '10) Jul 2 Connie 89
2005 chevy equinox problems (Feb '10) Jul 2 michael Morgan 43
'05 wont start a flash flood. Jul 1 Melissa 1
•••

Buy a New Car