Equinox leaks water in back
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
GLG

Okmulgee, OK

#61 Feb 27, 2014
I also have a 07 equinox that leaks water in the spare tire compartment the gm company says there's a seal that didn't get put in on a number of models and said they have a seal kit they would sell me even though they are responseable for it. I have argued with numerous gm reps and the end result is oh well. thanks GM for not standing behind your piss poor quality!
kkl

Cleveland, OH

#62 Apr 12, 2014
Bridget wrote:
good luck, I have a 07 Equinox and after taking it to the dealership and them sending it out for repair and fixing 9-10 leaks..... I still have water under the spare tire... Also major concern for mold buildup in my carpet. Contacted a lemon law attorney today. The dealership advised me to do it. I'm soooooooooo tired of having to deal with this.
hi Bridget im having an issue with my 06 Nox as well can you please tell me what the lemon law attorney advised you to do! Thanks
Don

Merrillville, IN

#63 Apr 22, 2014
My 2008 equinox is having a brake light issue. When the ignition is off I get no brake lights when the pedal is stepped on, and with the ignition on the left brake light bulb turns off when the pedal is pressed but the other two work fine. I have changed the bulb three time just make sure that wasn't the problem.
Florida Equinox

Delray Beach, FL

#64 Feb 6, 2015
Sue wrote:
My 2006 Equinox leaks from the driver side near the Hood release I have to keep towels down when it rains. any suggestions??????? In washington state where it rains all the time is not good-.
I'm also having the same problem it appears to be coming around the Steel Cross Bar can't figure out how water is getting so high then dripping down by cross bar mounting bolts over hood release.
rudolph simon ozuna

San Antonio, TX

#65 Nov 8, 2015
i also own an equinox 2008 that leaks from the sunroof and also the driver's side- this has been
happened several times and the dealership says it is not covered by recall or warranty. i am now having tpo pay over $800 to fix the problem at ancira chevrolet in san antonio tx
Sparkchaser

United States

#66 Nov 19, 2015
I just worked on one with the same problem, it acted like it wanted to start but did not. I changed the spark plugs still no start.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Equinox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevy Equinox - PCM Root of Problems (May '08) Aug 23 rob 154
shuts off wwhen driving (Mar '11) Aug 20 JackS 11
2007 Equinox ignition key not releasing like it... (Aug '10) Aug 16 frank2010 123
2005 chevy equinox problems (Feb '10) Aug 12 kennybake 71
Equinox Central.com --- Owners have posted lot... (Oct '06) Aug 6 Cin 556
Equinox air conditioner (Apr '08) Aug 4 Bruisermon 291
Headlight on my equinox (Nov '13) Aug 2 Honeybear 3
More from around the web