2007 Chevy Equinox rear wiper motor a...

2007 Chevy Equinox rear wiper motor and rear defroster

Posted in the Chevrolet Equinox Forum

Savannah, GA

#1 Feb 8, 2011
ok...here goes. So my girlfriend has a 2007 Chevy Equinox and the dog she owned at the time, chewed and pulled off her rear defroster on one side and pulled the defroster wire in two. After that, her rear wiper motor also quit working.

My question is...does one have to do directly with the other? Could it be when the dog pulled off the rear defroster wire and broke the connection, that would kill the rear wiper also?
Brian Clark

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2011
Hav 07 equinox- had to replace alternator three yrs early.had water leak and carpet damage under lift gate.all within last six months.today fuel vapors leaking so bad im lightheaded and lord knows how much that ll cost fuel right under where kids sit.now i know how gm was able to offer zero% after 9/11 guess cheap parts-QUICKLY TURNING INTO MONEY PIT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Equinox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Equinox Central.com --- Owners have posted lot... (Oct '06) 34 min Maria 560
2006 Chevy Equinox heater blows cool air? (May '08) 3 hr FranklyPiper 742
automatic door lock problems (Mar '10) Wed Momdawner 24
equinox 2012 steering Oct 20 ALI 1
05 Equinox trouble (Sep '06) Oct 18 Nicole 229
2010 equinox bad ecm & recent recall item (Feb '10) Oct 18 srp204 14
2006 Equinox soaked floor Oct 5 Jtagg5 2
More from around the web