2010 Chevrolet Equinox Great Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Equinox Great Reviews

There are 191 comments on the www.autoweek.com story from Jan 20, 2010, titled 2010 Chevrolet Equinox Great Reviews . In it, www.autoweek.com reports that:

Perfection at GM, and zip ties are not an option.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.autoweek.com.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#188 Jul 1, 2010
My how things have developed in the last few months. Going back and reading the posts is interesting. With sales of the Equinox (up 176%), the people have spoken and they plunked the money down to purchase a new Equinox.
In fact, there are a few more interesting finds in the sales numbers for June. GM’s thetas ran right over the Rav4, with the Equinox almost matching the Rav4 sales alone. Traverse ran over the Highlander, CTS outsold the IS, Lacrosse outsold the Avalon and ES, and Buick/Caddy sold 25K vs 17K for Lexus.

Toyota’s response follows with the usual inaccurate statement from Toyota’s Jim Lentz:
"Toyota maintains its leadership position as the number one retail brand in the industry year-to-date."*

*Footnote: Retail includes dealer sales channels that the Big Three call fleet.

wink wink...

Their market peaked in 08-09.

Dallas, TX.

#189 Jul 2, 2010
Market share:
GM June 2010: 19.79%(-.53% from June 2009)
Toyota June 2010: 15.31%(-1.02% from June 2009)

GM 2010: 19.23%(-.42% from 2009)
Toyota 2010: 15.11%(-.95% from 2009)

Dallas, TX.

#190 Dec 14, 2010
whatever wrote:
Either way when people realize that their Equisux doesn't get the claimed MPG they'll be going back to their non-GM small SUV's. Vehicles that are proven to get much closer to what is claimed.
Wow, the Equinox is still going strong, kicking arse and taking names. My oh my, you seemed so sure of what you were saying, what happened?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#191 Dec 16, 2010
Junk.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#192 Dec 16, 2010
GO GM,!!!
American People buying American vehicles

I love it.........Merry Christmas

Dallas, TX.

#193 Dec 16, 2010
The sales of the Equinox are robust.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#194 Jan 5, 2011
American companies make junk and brainwashed American idiots buy them. Hahahaha.

Dallas, TX.

#195 Jan 5, 2011
It sounds like someone is angry.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#196 Jan 5, 2011
JJFADS wrote:
It sounds like someone is angry.
Communists are always angry, They havent anything to be happy about.
Wireless chargers in cars

Reading, PA

#197 Jan 5, 2011
lazyape.tumblr.com
If you go to my blog and click the title you can get all the details, released in africa about 2 hours ago.
This is pretty freggin cool! I often think to myself what is next. yesterday was HD today its 3D. Yesterday I didnt answer my phone because I lost the charger today (actually end of this year) I can throw my freggin phone in my car and charge it with no wires! Look likes someone is putting some bail out money to use! Thats right power pads for your small electronic, in YO CAR
gina

Whittier, CA

#198 Jan 29, 2011
I have a Toyota RAV 2001, and it ALSO took off on its own and CRASHED into another car, no way to stop it. I have loved the car, but now cannot even think of keeping it. They only report the deaths for this, but not the hundreds of out of control accelerations. Be careful. Check the Natl Traffic Safety Board blogs.
DKing wrote:
To the comment about who will be on top in 2 years...
I currently own a 08' Rav4. I am looking to replace it. Why? There is no way to turn off the Traction Control and it got stuck in the snow twice. Also, it took off on it's own once (no joke) and it's NOT on the recall list. So I am looking at all the competition. I would never have considered another GM after my Envoy XL quality fiasco but, the 2010 Equinox has all the right features, milleage, looks, and it is really roomy. I like Hondas (own 2) but the CRV is just too wimpy looking even for my wife. The only reason I don't buy an Equinox right now is because I will not pay near list price for a "hot" vehicle especially in the first production year. I will probably pick up a 2011 before next winter. I am on this forum because I am trolling for quality problems. So far I don't see too many issues other than one recall. I need to find the list of TSBs. If GM keeps up the quality on it and Honda doesn't do some major redesigning, I think we may all be suprised by who leads the segment in two years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Equinox Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brake control module 14 hr Tinman1957 1
2005 chevy equinox problems (Feb '10) Thu Rojak 78
2011 chevy equinox odor (Sep '11) Wed Abril 26
2011 Chevy equinox Jul 17 DonEdwards 1
Equinox (Jun '06) Jul 15 Mom2six 155
2006 Chevy Equinox heater blows cool air? (May '08) Jul 11 Al Arment 756
2010 equinox bad ecm & recent recall item (Feb '10) Jul 10 kimmimonster 16
More from around the web