America's favorite cars

America's favorite cars

There are 11 comments on the CNN Money story from Jul 15, 2010, titled America's favorite cars. In it, CNN Money reports that:

The new J.D. Power survey shows, for the first time in 13 years, Detroit models make owners happier than imports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN Money.

“11 second Viper Truck......”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 16, 2010
Imagine That!
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2010
There's only 3 cars in that class. Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. And the fact that the Mustang isn't #1 boggles my mind. It's the most fuel efficient and best handling of the 3 cars.
Just the Facts

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 16, 2010
whatever wrote:
There's only 3 cars in that class. Camaro, Mustang and Challenger. And the fact that the Mustang isn't #1 boggles my mind. It's the most fuel efficient and best handling of the 3 cars.
Most people that are buying those cars are not interested in gas mileage, because they all 3 suck at that.

The Mustang has left the building with Elvis.

p.s.
You have a small mind.
Stop It

Belle River, Canada

#4 Jul 16, 2010
Perhaps "Just The Facts" should stick to just facts, and leave off the personal insults?
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#5 Jul 16, 2010
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people that are buying those cars are not interested in gas mileage, because they all 3 suck at that.
The Mustang has left the building with Elvis.
p.s.
You have a small mind.
You should change your name to "Just Clueless"

Because anyone that can read and knows something about cars knows that the current gen Mustang in either V6 or V8 form can outgun and out manuever the fat pigs from GM or Dodge. Especially when comparing the V6 version of the Mustang to the V6's of the Camaro and Dodge. The only thing that GM and Dodge can brag about is that they have more horsepower, but when on the street they'll get beat by the Mustang.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#6 Jul 16, 2010
I think the Camaro came in first because of its unique and sexy styling. Really, the Mustang has not changed much in the last few years.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#7 Jul 16, 2010
Styling on the outside is all the Camaro really can brag about. It's V6 engine isn't bad, but it's still outgunned by the Mustang.
Sniper73

Moncton, Canada

#8 Jul 17, 2010
Why is it that my 2004 Honda Civic with 234,000kms on it has no rust anywhere on the surface of the body, yet my neighbors 2007 Ford Fusion already has surface rust spots on the rocker panels?
Chevys Rule

Collinsville, IL

#9 Jul 17, 2010
Sniper73 wrote:
Why is it that my 2004 Honda Civic with 234,000kms on it has no rust anywhere on the surface of the body, yet my neighbors 2007 Ford Fusion already has surface rust spots on the rocker panels?
Because its a Ford.

lol
Truckin

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Jul 18, 2010
Sniper73 wrote:
Because Honda has better E-coat and body-in-white manufacturing. The Ford Fusion may have been an ex-rental, most are.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#11 Jul 19, 2010
LetÂ’s get some pictures of that little Honda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Camaro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GM Laying Off Over 2,000 At 2 Car Plants As Sal... Nov 9 Kev from Michigan 3
News Continue Reading (Dec '15) Dec '15 terrain custom 1
News GM pension plan deficits drop slightly, still f... (Jun '15) Jun '15 how does that happen 1
News Exclusive! We Have Performance Numbers on the 2... (Apr '15) Apr '15 JewHunter 1
News Papa John's founder finds long lost Camaro. (Aug '09) Oct '14 Jethro 2
News GM's bold platform plan aims to reduce complexi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Solarman 1
News GM to build stamping plant for Lansing Grand Ri... (Aug '14) Aug '14 ARMOR LOCK 1
More from around the web