Auto students at Franklin County Career and Technology Center w...

Full story: Public Opinion 6
Students in the automotive program at the Franklin County Career and Technology Center will be learning about the classics next school year. Full Story
bob

New Cumberland, PA

#1 Jan 7, 2010
thats a great learning experience for the students,i learned alot from auto tech setting me up in my job. hope the students retain what they learn for the future.
old techer

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jan 7, 2010
I hope they can get enough money from the auction to purchase two vehicles that way they can have a contest to see which class can do the most work and let them be creative in there designs.Since there are 2 different classes lets get some compatition and see what these kids can do when there is more at stake say bragging rights.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2010
I'm glad you're not my "techer"
Ship Local

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2010
He is not a teacher. He is referring to what we used to be called as in Tech'ers. Alot of the home schools called us Vo-Tech'ers.
MR WV

Solon, OH

#5 Jan 7, 2010
That is awsome that some one would donate a car like that. When it is done it sould bring a pretty penny for the program. The kids should take it to the drag strip before they sell it just to see what it can do.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Jan 7, 2010
Oh... tech-er.

Wow. Mouth, insert foot.

My mistake; carry on :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevrolet Camaro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM to build stamping plant for Lansing Grand Ri... Aug '14 ARMOR LOCK 1
Fast N' Loud finds the first two Pontiac Firebi... Apr '14 427kingdotcom 1
Automakers unveil China-focused models in Beijing Apr '14 RayH 1
Muscle Car Wars 2011: Chevrolet Camaro vs. Dodg... (Jan '12) Apr '14 Dodger 9
Pocket rocket: Chevrolet aims to soup up Sonic (Nov '13) Nov '13 obd2works 2
Chevrolet Camaro leads the pink car parade (Oct '13) Oct '13 GMCman 2
Chinese e-car set for "Transformers" movie debut (Sep '13) Sep '13 New China 1

Chevrolet Camaro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE