Need roomier ride? A Buick is beckoning

Need roomier ride? A Buick is beckoning

There are 4 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 21, 2007, titled Need roomier ride? A Buick is beckoning. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Did you think there wasn't a new car left on the market with a front seat that can accommodate three people? The 2007 Buick Lucerne offers this roomy seat, and a lot more, including a smooth-running V-8 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Jim Rob

Stockton, CA

#1 Apr 26, 2007
GM needs to update their engines and trannys, period. As a buick owner, VVT engines would be a welcome event with 5 and 6 speeds trannys. GM needs to be a step ahead of their competition in engines and trannys, not behind. A saturn Vue has more hp in their v6 than buick. Buick has done a good job in interior comforts, quiteness and options, ahead of most foreigns makes. Lets do more and save Buick as a brand. Saturn is coming alive with their new models and will be a market brand in the future for it. I am all for saving Buick, hope GM is too.
mimimimi

Troy, MI

#2 Jul 12, 2007
The 09' model year is when Buick is supposed to see a BIG change. It is also supposed to move up just below cadillac as far as price goes. I'm getting one this summer as a high school girlgetter. Along with that razzi body kit. Nobody will know what it is.
Interested Observer

Boston, MA

#3 Jul 12, 2007
My 89 year old mother loves her buick! It has a large sofa in both the front and back areas; and big picture windows front and rear.
She has those awning things over the door windows to help keep out the sun, and stop fading of her powder blue velvet fabric.

The outside is all white - and big! I think she gets 8 miles per gallon; but she only drives it to the church, the hairdressers, and the grocery store - so no problem.

Someday - not soon, but someday - I hope I get a chance to own a boat like that!
WRANDY WRENCH

Moose Jaw, Canada

#4 Sep 3, 2007
Interested Observer wrote:
My 89 year old mother loves her buick! It has a large sofa in both the front and back areas; and big picture windows front and rear.
She has those awning things over the door windows to help keep out the sun, and stop fading of her powder blue velvet fabric.
The outside is all white - and big! I think she gets 8 miles per gallon; but she only drives it to the church, the hairdressers, and the grocery store - so no problem.
Someday - not soon, but someday - I hope I get a chance to own a boat like that!
thats nothing, my 121 year old dad has a sauna and hottub in his caddy !!! also has a dining room that holds 35 people !!! top that obstuped intersted ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadillac STS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2010 Cadillac DTS Review (Nov '09) May 16 Leo George Jr 6
2006 cadillac sts vvt 3.6 Apr 29 Scott 1
News Problems & Solutions (Jan '06) Oct '17 Hook123 363
News Who's your Caddy? (Jan '08) Aug '17 Bluebird 8
Dash lights on, heavy steering (May '17) May '17 jmcclelland10 1
STS navigation screen stuck between popup/on an... (Feb '17) Mar '17 Advents 2
Key fob (Jan '17) Jan '17 Brianalex 1