LimoXonline.com
Limoman

Marion, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2007
does anyone know anything about LimoXonline.com , they claim that they're offering free limousine customer leads. I like how you can display your fleet pictures.
LimoSTL

Knob Noster, MO

#2 May 1, 2008
What software are they using to get the free limo leads? does their website rank really well or something? I am working to make www.limostl.com create all the leads we need
ReserveLimo

Montebello, CA

#3 Jun 27, 2008
Keep your fleet on the street – not in the garage.
Why pay big dollar for advertising that doesn’t work and, when it does work, brings to prospects that want something other than what you offer.
INTRODUCING
www.ReserveLimo.com
ReserveLimo.com is an internet referral service, only brings the highest quality prospect that is ready to buy what you offer.
Webmaster

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Aug 14, 2008
LimoXonline is owned by Capital City Limousine, Columbus, Ohio

This is the Godaddy WhoIs info as of 8/2008

http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx...

Just enter in the code on the right and it will take you to the page where you can see.
Mario

San Diego, CA

#6 Dec 23, 2008
I found the best service for leads

www.limodeals.com

I pay a small yearly fee and get alot of FREE leads. limoxonline didnt do good for me and that reservelimo on this blog doesnt even work.

Trust me www.LimoDeals.com is the way to go

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadillac Limousine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Limo Service in Atlanta - Lane Atlanta Limo Jun 9 Lane Atlanta 1
Chicago limo service and luxury limousine rentals (Oct '09) May '16 BenjaminDorit 6
BWI Airport Transportation (May '12) Apr '16 the limo guy 5
Limo rental (Sep '13) Apr '16 FredLimo 6
Airport Limo Service,Airport Cars Heathrow,Gatw... (Nov '08) Mar '16 Johnny Fishernet 6
Limousine Software (Nov '07) Dec '15 Richard4199 16
Luxury limo hire - Essex and East London (Jul '09) Mar '15 emmettjudddf9 3
More from around the web