Pizza shops deal with crippling fuel,...

Pizza shops deal with crippling fuel, food costs

There are 3 comments on the InYork story from Apr 24, 2008, titled Pizza shops deal with crippling fuel, food costs. In it, InYork reports that:

Christopher Queen used to deliver pizza in York City with a little style in his 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood with a V8 engine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

Ex-pizza Delivery Man

Englewood, CO

#3 Apr 25, 2008
The White Rapper

York, PA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
Gee I wonder is Christopher Queen listen to rap???? Word em up G-Money!

Felton, PA

#5 Apr 25, 2008
Just take it out of the pizza's man tip!!

Yo, WHITEY RAPPA DUDE you might need to change professions, I heard it through the grapevine that you probably aren't gonna keep getting those big tips after you make your deliveries.

Just go back to crack!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cadillac Fleetwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Celebrating a colorful car culture (Apr '12) Apr '12 paul shykora ARTs 1
News Classic cars, trucks on display at Glennville D... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Anon 1
News Hate It Or Love It - 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood - ... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Bripery 2
News Historic Marble Cliff home goes on auction block (Sep '09) Sep '09 MISS ROSIE 4
Cadillac Fleetwood Resource Center (Jun '09) Jun '09 Jason Nickolay 1
Lac (May '09) May '09 lcdc 1
News Hate It Or Love It - 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood - ... (Jan '09) Jan '09 budzz 1
More from around the web