buick skylark-1994 3.1 v6 PLEASE...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brad

El Paso, TX

#21 Sep 1, 2009
Tim wrote:
did you ever find out what was wrong with this car i have the same thing wrong tryed new tires ,ball joints new wires and plugs still have not fixed whats wrong if you can help please do
<quoted, text>
I also have a 1994 buick skylark and when I get up to 55 mph the front end shakes. I recently had the ball joints replaced, control arm bushings, sway bar link, new tires, and the car still shakes. I dont know what is wrong and either does the mechanic. He says maybe the struts. I already spent$ 400 and do not want to play trial and error. someone please help
stephen

Fall River, MA

#22 Oct 24, 2009
Trying to help a friend locate oil sending unit on 95 Buick 6 cyl. engine. Sorry I don't have any more info on specs....anyone know?
ben

Mission Viejo, CA

#23 Mar 19, 2011
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have a 1994 buick skylark and when I get up to 55 mph the front end shakes. I recently had the ball joints replaced, control arm bushings, sway bar link, new tires, and the car still shakes. I dont know what is wrong and either does the mechanic. He says maybe the struts. I already spent$ 400 and do not want to play trial and error. someone please help
I have the same car. It's the struts.
Ginger

Waynesville, NC

#24 Jul 15, 2014
Anyone ever have a problem on a 1994 Buick Skylark where the oil reads 3/4 on the stick, 4 days later, it is overfull without adding any oil? I have checked it hot and cold and it reads the same. Any clue?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buick LeSabre: Problems & Solutions (Apr '07) Sep 13 SDGoldpanner 779
2016 envision Aug '17 John 2
News Chevy Trax crossover eclipses Sonic subcompact car Jun '17 Wimsey 1
Poll Why does canada suck (Jul '08) Jun '17 mystic 47
News US Probes GM Headlight Failures, May Add Vehicl... Jun '17 Time machine 063 1
News China's Buick Velite 5 is a Volt with a nose job Jun '17 Over Priced Cruze 4
Owners of Buick Lucerne (Dec '06) May '17 Damn 60
More from around the web