New Suzuki Dealer Clay Cooley Suzuki ...

New Suzuki Dealer Clay Cooley Suzuki Claims Number One Sales Ra...

There are 5 comments on the PRWeb story from Jul 10, 2009, titled New Suzuki Dealer Clay Cooley Suzuki Claims Number One Sales Ra.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

The Suzuki dealer, located in Dallas, Texas, took over the number one spot in just three weeks.Clay Cooley Buick Pontiac GMC and Suzuki in Texas has served the Dallas area with professional sales and service for many years earning the Mark of Excellence awards for 2008 for both Pontiac and GMC brands.. Family owned for over 18 years, Clay and his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Joseph Starling

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Wow!!!#1 Already? Good job Mr. Cooley! We will send all of our friends.
M Callaway

Rowlett, TX

#2 Aug 15, 2009
Mr. Cooley,
I'm glad your the new dealer in Dallas. I have been a Suzuki owner for several years and hope you take care of my family too.
John Graziano

AOL

#3 Sep 23, 2009
Clay Cooley stands head and shoulders above all other car dealers in DFW. That's because he is a good Christian with solid morals. He'll never lie, cheat, or steal like so many other car dealers do. If it's not a good deal for his customers, Clay Cooley won't do it. He has a very good and strong character that trickles down to all his employees. We are very proud of Clay Cooley and his great reputation. He deserves your car business, because he works harder than anybody else to earn it.
VNW

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 5, 2011
All lies, here. They are rip off artist. I hate this place. And how do you know he's a christian? Your talking like he paid you to write this stuff.
Ex Employee

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 5, 2011
He goes to church, but that dont make him a christian. Walk in the showroom and just listen to the vulgar music blaring. He is nothing but a smooth talking con artist. STAY AWAY...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owners of Buick Lucerne (Dec '06) Dec 2 mikeusa8520 59
News Buick LeSabre: Problems & Solutions (Apr '07) Nov 16 dennis bakke 764
Help Oct '16 Anonymous 2
News GM workers in Oshawa, Ont., brace for 'the figh... Sep '16 more 1
Where is the blower motor resistor? (Jul '06) Jul '16 Fada 235
News Buick Park Avenue (Mar '06) Jun '16 Dmb1983 450
News GM will invest $83 million more in its Toledo t... (Jul '11) May '16 David Reedy 10
More from around the web