garage door opener
BILL BACKS

Springboro, OH

#1 Sep 7, 2006
I CANNOT GET MY GARAGE DOOR OPENER TO RESPOND .
I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUEL TO NO AVAIL.
Matt

Springfield, IL

#2 Dec 5, 2006
I ever got a manual with mine. What is the process in your manual and I will test it on mine?
Don Howell

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jan 26, 2007
Can you tell me what's up with the garage door opener in our new Buick Rendezvous? We've tried and tried and tried to program the car to open our garage doors but it just won't work. We even had the salesman and the head mechanic out here to try to program it. Just won't work.

Have you heard of this problem??? Any ideas???
K brooks

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2007
BILL BACKS wrote:
I CANNOT GET MY GARAGE DOOR OPENER TO RESPOND .
I HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MANUEL TO NO AVAIL.
With my 2002 B Rendezvous upon purchase i programmed the g door and it worked perfect. We had to program the g door opener also with the car. Just change your g door first the use your manual to program the car. It worked. I now have a new g door and it works.
Lida Fitzpatricl

London, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2007
How do I program my 2008 buick lucerne door opener?
The Lear Car2U Team

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2007
Thank you for your interest in the Universal Home Remote product. Additional help is available to assist you with any programming issues or questions.
If your product has 3 LED lights, please refer to www.learCar2U.com or call 1-866-57Car2U for additional support.
Sincerely,
The Lear Car2U Team
Tjeepster

Madison, AL

#7 Sep 10, 2010
K brooks wrote:
<quoted text>
With my 2002 B Rendezvous upon purchase i programmed the g door and it worked perfect. We had to program the g door opener also with the car. Just change your g door first the use your manual to program the car. It worked. I now have a new g door and it works.
I have a 2009 Chevy Malibu and have the same problem. I even got a Car2U receiver attached to my garage door opener because they first said that my opener was not programmed to recieve the newer signal. Now my GM dealer ordered a new transmitter for the car but that has been on back order for 5 months. My dealer now says GM has put all orders for the replacement transmitter on hold...and they are trying to find out why.
calebhart54

Wilmington, DE

#10 Apr 8, 2015
I'm assuming you already checked the batteries. Sometimes, when the sensors on the bottom of the garage door track get out of alignment, the opener won't work. The garage thinks that something is blocking it so it shuts off. Check your sensors and make sure they're lined up. http://www.aaagaragedoorinc.com/openers-and-o...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick Rendezvous* Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water leaking in on my passenger and drivers feet. (Mar '09) Wed Robert 1234 33
AWD Disable and Rear End Issues (May '07) Aug 9 Tjohnson 224
rear hatch door problems (Dec '08) Jul '17 Midnight 17
fuel filter Jun '17 janet fletcher 1
2006 rendezvous - fuses for cigarette lighters ... (Oct '13) Jun '17 Tried it 11
Gasket Issue -- How I made GM Pay (Nov '06) May '17 Rayanna Schnarr 36
Struts for 2007 Rendezvous May '17 ChesterB 1
More from around the web