Buick Rendezvous parts
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Malcolm Massie

Milton, FL

#1 Jun 13, 2006
I own and am very pleased with a 2002 Buick Rendezvous. Looking for a third - rear - seat assembly, preferably in tan leather. Local stealerships cannot seem to help. Any suggestions? Please respond to me at malcolmedwina@bellsouth.net. Thanks, Malcolm Massie.
Jesse Hartman

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Jun 27, 2007
I have an 02 Rendezvous with 58,360 mi. CX Model. Third row seat. tan leather. it is in great condition. Purchased in November 06. I bought it for my wife as a suprise. She doesn't like the look of it. Exterior Color Blue, Interior Tan Leather. Has Single CD Player, Privacy Glass, Front Wheel Drive, Traction Control, and more...

Asking $9,700. OBO. Private Sale.

Email With ?'s.@ jesselee_hartman@hotmail.com
The Coles

Arlington Heights, IL

#3 Jun 29, 2007
We are looking for the rear storage unit that we had in a 2005 Buick Rendevous lease. We had this unit instead of the third row seat. It had three seperate compartments and we used them for everything golf related. We now have a 2007 Rendevous with the third row seat, which we want to remove and replace with this storage unit, but can't seem to find one anywhere. Please let us know if you have one you want to get rid of. Thanks-
cole22468@wideopenwest.com
dminges

Severna Park, MD

#4 Aug 6, 2007
I have the rear storage unit - black with tan top carpet. Am seeking tan leather 3rd seat.

Thanks,

DMinges
The Coles wrote:
We are looking for the rear storage unit that we had in a 2005 Buick Rendevous lease. We had this unit instead of the third row seat. It had three seperate compartments and we used them for everything golf related. We now have a 2007 Rendevous with the third row seat, which we want to remove and replace with this storage unit, but can't seem to find one anywhere. Please let us know if you have one you want to get rid of. Thanks-
cole22468@wideopenwest.com
scfoys

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2007
we are looking for a third row seat for the rendezvous, prefer gray , but not picky.

vkel@hotmail.com
scfoys

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2007
do you want to sell the 3rd row seat? we are looking for one.

vicki
darla

Riverdale, GA

#7 Aug 26, 2007
Malcolm Massie wrote:
I own and am very pleased with a 2002 Buick Rendezvous. Looking for a third - rear - seat assembly, preferably in tan leather. Local stealerships cannot seem to help. Any suggestions? Please respond to me at malcolmedwina@bellsouth.net. Thanks, Malcolm Massie.
website www.littleseats.com advertises 3rd seats
darla

Riverdale, GA

#8 Aug 26, 2007
scfoys wrote:
we are looking for a third row seat for the rendezvous, prefer gray , but not picky.
vkel@hotmail.com
website www.littleseats.com advertises them
Saiful Islam

Canada

#9 Sep 5, 2007
I own a 2003 Rendexvous and looking for a 3rd row seat. Anyone wants to sell it?
tabitha

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 13, 2007
hi, I want to know how to get the cloth seats for my 2002 rendezvous .i have all of the seats and the third row but want cloth any body have and want to sell (tan)?with kids i just dont like the seats i have .thanks tabby
tabitha

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 13, 2007
hey guys your looking for the third row seat try ebay.nice seats on there sometimes.hope that helps.tabby
Lee-Anne1

Ottawa, Canada

#12 Sep 19, 2007
Hi,
I dont have any seats to sell but was wondering if you wanted to sell your 3rd row seat.

thanks
Stulogie@rogers.com
tabitha wrote:
hi, I want to know how to get the cloth seats for my 2002 rendezvous .i have all of the seats and the third row but want cloth any body have and want to sell (tan)?with kids i just dont like the seats i have .thanks tabby
Hailowen

Shrewsbury, MA

#13 Sep 22, 2007
searching for a 3rd row seat gray cloth for a 2004 Rendezvous. Can't seem to find one. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Malcolm Massie

Milton, FL

#14 Sep 29, 2007
Regarding third row seating in the Buick Rendezvous. I did some research on this, and unless your car is configured at the factory for a third row seat, apparently there is no way to get one installed or as an aftermarket option. Unrelated to this subject. Does anyone know where I can get replacement headlight units - other than the stealership - for a 2002 Buick Rendezvous? Mine have clouded up considerably on the outer clear lens and all attempts to clean up the cloudiness have failed. Thanks, Buck - malcolmedwina@bellsouth.net
valdez

Fowler, IN

#15 Oct 26, 2007
Jesse Hartman wrote:
I have an 02 Rendezvous with 58,360 mi. CX Model. Third row seat. tan leather. it is in great condition. Purchased in November 06. I bought it for my wife as a suprise. She doesn't like the look of it. Exterior Color Blue, Interior Tan Leather. Has Single CD Player, Privacy Glass, Front Wheel Drive, Traction Control, and more...
Asking $9,700. OBO. Private Sale.
Email With ?'s.@ jesselee_hartman@hotmail.com
I am intrested in thid vehicle can you pls send me a photo contact me at vickievaldes@yahoo.com
skipjackson

Texas City, TX

#16 Nov 21, 2007
Saiful Islam wrote:
I own a 2003 Rendexvous and looking for a 3rd row seat. Anyone wants to sell it?
I have Tan Cloth third seat for Buick Rendezvous
must sell. If interested can contact me at
ccjack@comcast.net
Derek

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#17 Nov 22, 2007
We have four kids on the way. We desperately need a used gray leather third row seat for our 2002 Rendezvous. It is set up for it from the factory but did not have it with it when we bought it.
Thank you.

highschoolsweethearts90@yahoo. com
ccjack

Texas City, TX

#18 Nov 23, 2007
have third seat for Buick Rendevous, tan cloth in like new condition, will sell, email to above
scfoys wrote:
do you want to sell the 3rd row seat? we are looking for one.
vicki
ccjack

Texas City, TX

#19 Nov 23, 2007
have third seat for Buick Rendevous tan cloth in like new condition, for sale
Kevin

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 25, 2007
Hey! Try your local salvage yard! If they do not have it they can find it for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick Rendezvous* Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
02 buick rendezvous tire size (Jun '08) Aug 19 Dylan S 6
Water leaking in on my passenger and drivers feet. (Mar '09) Aug 16 Robert 1234 33
AWD Disable and Rear End Issues (May '07) Aug 9 Tjohnson 224
rear hatch door problems (Dec '08) Jul '17 Midnight 17
fuel filter Jun '17 janet fletcher 1
2006 rendezvous - fuses for cigarette lighters ... (Oct '13) Jun '17 Tried it 11
Gasket Issue -- How I made GM Pay (Nov '06) May '17 Rayanna Schnarr 36
More from around the web