AP source: GM to repay $6.7 billion g...

AP source: GM to repay $6.7 billion government loan before June...

There are 5 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 19, 2010, titled AP source: GM to repay $6.7 billion government loan before June.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

General Motors Co. will fully repay the $6.7 billion loan portion of its U.S. government aid earlier than its previously promised payback date of June, a person briefed on the plans said Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

firestoneneocon

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Get rid of the unions and osama and the company would be in great shape.

Since: Apr 10

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2010
agreed the new camaro is sharp!
being a gm owner I'm glad to see'em payin back the money.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#4 Apr 21, 2010
Good for GM. Keep it up! If Pelosi had her way the roofers and landscapers would have to show up in a Prius
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#5 Apr 21, 2010
They still owe billions.

What a misleading headline.

Check things out, do the math

and come back and report your findings.

This is more O'Bama sleight of hand; smoke

and mirrors.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#6 Apr 22, 2010
department of hard labor wrote:
They still owe billions.
What a misleading headline.
Check things out, do the math
and come back and report your findings.
This is more O'Bama sleight of hand; smoke
and mirrors.
You are correct, thats exactly why I bought a Ford. They didn't take Obamas bailout.
We still need to keep car making going in this country. Any time you completely give up an industry to other countries you are at the mercy of them. Automobile manufacturing plants were converted during the war to accomodate the needs of the military. What do we do if we're suddenly at war with Japan? Already happened once, didn't it?
If we can get the unions to understand that they are pricing themselves out of business we might save the American car industry. It's going to be tough. Especially since everytime I see an Obama bumper sticker its stuck to a Subaru. What's up with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick LaCrosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China's Buick Velite 5 is a Volt with a nose job 15 hr Solarman 1
2012 Buick LaCrosse Bluetooth Jan '17 Cbarrs50 1
News Ford shutting Kansas City plant for a week, GM ... Dec '16 Hahaha 2
News Why General Motors Will Idle 5 U.S. Factories N... Dec '16 Solarman 1
2005 Buick LaCrosse "starting disabled" (Aug '16) Aug '16 Buickprobz 1
News GM will invest $83 million more in its Toledo t... (Jul '11) May '16 David Reedy 10
News Buick Lacrosse Hybrid unveiled at Beijing Auto ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web