Buick prices LaCrosse four-cylinder m...

Buick prices LaCrosse four-cylinder model, due early next yearThe...

There are 2 comments on the AutoWeek story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Buick prices LaCrosse four-cylinder model, due early next yearThe.... In it, AutoWeek reports that:

The Buick LaCrosse will get a four-cylinder model in early 2010. GM The Buick LaCrosse will get a four-cylinder engine that could get up to 30 mpg early next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AutoWeek.

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#1 Dec 20, 2009
This car is over 4000 lbs. I think GM is setting folks up for gross disappointment my Aura is 600 lbs lighter and the 2.4L has acceleration issues.

This si the same kind of idjit mentality that got GM into the hole in the first place.

Steer folks looking for 4 cylinders to Chevy or later to the new Regal. Not every badge has to be everything to everybody. The Malibu is a great car, incent salespeople to refer "within the family"

“Welcome to the good life.”

Since: Oct 09

B-Lo

#2 Dec 20, 2009
Kilgore Trout wrote:
This car is over 4000 lbs. I think GM is setting folks up for gross disappointment my Aura is 600 lbs lighter and the 2.4L has acceleration issues.
This si the same kind of idjit mentality that got GM into the hole in the first place.
Steer folks looking for 4 cylinders to Chevy or later to the new Regal. Not every badge has to be everything to everybody. The Malibu is a great car, incent salespeople to refer "within the family"
The wieght to power ratio does look pretty weak. I remember when Saturn had the 2.2L in the VUE with much less curb weight and the thing was a slob. Then again, Buicks are not known for speed/acceleration so the old folk might enjoy the leisurely acceleration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick LaCrosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2005 Buick LaCrosse "starting disabled" Aug 2 Buickprobz 1
News GM will invest $83 million more in its Toledo t... (Jul '11) May '16 David Reedy 10
News Buick Lacrosse Hybrid unveiled at Beijing Auto ... Apr '16 Solarman 1
News Nutson's Mega-Sized Auto News Tweets February 2... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Solarman 1
LaCrosse Emergency support (Nov '15) Nov '15 LFB 1
Replace outside mirror 2011 Buick Lacross (Jun '15) Jun '15 milt 1
I have electricl problems on my new 2014 Buick... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Messenger 1
More from around the web