GM brings back the Buick Regal

GM brings back the Buick Regal

There are 4 comments on the CNN Money story from Nov 12, 2009, titled GM brings back the Buick Regal. In it, CNN Money reports that:

General Motors will bring back the Regal name on a new Buick car set to be unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show next month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN Money.

scout

Since: Feb 07

Newark, CA

#1 Nov 12, 2009
It might be a good idea if GM hired some designers that are able to put together an auto that has some looks. Nearly all their stuff looks out of a 50's cartoon.

The Vette and the new Camaro are exceptions.
Mainstream America

Passaic, NJ

#2 Nov 12, 2009
scout wrote:
It might be a good idea if GM hired some designers that are able to put together an auto that has some looks. Nearly all their stuff looks out of a 50's cartoon.
The Vette and the new Camaro are exceptions.
Chrysler has patented the technology to blow every competitor out of the water if it markets the 'Multi-Pressure' turbine engine. The engine is faster, more efficient, has lower emission levels, amd costs pennies on the dollar to repair compared to its internal combustion counterparts. It is the same engine the government invested in for the M-1 Abrahms tanks. If the government bails out Chrysler (yet again), it should immediately mandate the production of this better vehicle at full capacity, and cease production of all traditional combustion engines. This would save the struggling auto maker, move us toward energy independence, and help get America out of this mess.
The Sentinel

Dartmouth, Canada

#4 Nov 12, 2009
The Regal??...LMFAO when I heard this on the evening news.

Moving ahead GM is not bringing back a model that many will not come back to. Sure some may have liked it but I know lenty that were not.

WTF did GM keep Buick anyways?...They should have dropped it and kept Saturn. Saturn had really good looking models out..The new Vue SUV/the other one I can't remember right now, the Aura sedan, the Astra(Opel in Europe)...

GM will flop again in the future. Same ol stupid idea's around that boardroom.

Thanks Canadian govt for giving them $12 bill
Tossed-Salad

San Diego, CA

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Only a brainwashed retard would buy a GM car, a company owned by the Federal Government and Auto Unions.

These idiots don't know how to make a car but they sure can steal money and bankrupt businesses.

Enjoy your Soviet quality cars and 15% unemployment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick LaCrosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US Probes GM Headlight Failures, May Add Vehicl... Jun 9 Time machine 063 1
News China's Buick Velite 5 is a Volt with a nose job Jun 1 Over Priced Cruze 4
2011 Lacrosse May 27 Mageemm 1
2012 Buick LaCrosse Bluetooth Jan '17 Cbarrs50 1
News Ford shutting Kansas City plant for a week, GM ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Hahaha 2
News Why General Motors Will Idle 5 U.S. Factories N... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Solarman 1
2005 Buick LaCrosse "starting disabled" (Aug '16) Aug '16 Buickprobz 1
More from around the web