GM brings back the Buick Regal

Full story: CNN Money

General Motors will bring back the Regal name on a new Buick car set to be unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show next month.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4

Since: Feb 07

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

It might be a good idea if GM hired some designers that are able to put together an auto that has some looks. Nearly all their stuff looks out of a 50's cartoon.

The Vette and the new Camaro are exceptions.
Mainstream America

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

scout wrote:
It might be a good idea if GM hired some designers that are able to put together an auto that has some looks. Nearly all their stuff looks out of a 50's cartoon.
The Vette and the new Camaro are exceptions.
Chrysler has patented the technology to blow every competitor out of the water if it markets the 'Multi-Pressure' turbine engine. The engine is faster, more efficient, has lower emission levels, amd costs pennies on the dollar to repair compared to its internal combustion counterparts. It is the same engine the government invested in for the M-1 Abrahms tanks. If the government bails out Chrysler (yet again), it should immediately mandate the production of this better vehicle at full capacity, and cease production of all traditional combustion engines. This would save the struggling auto maker, move us toward energy independence, and help get America out of this mess.
The Sentinel

Sackville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

The Regal??...LMFAO when I heard this on the evening news.

Moving ahead GM is not bringing back a model that many will not come back to. Sure some may have liked it but I know lenty that were not.

WTF did GM keep Buick anyways?...They should have dropped it and kept Saturn. Saturn had really good looking models out..The new Vue SUV/the other one I can't remember right now, the Aura sedan, the Astra(Opel in Europe)...

GM will flop again in the future. Same ol stupid idea's around that boardroom.

Thanks Canadian govt for giving them $12 bill
Tossed-Salad

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2009

Judged:

Only a brainwashed retard would buy a GM car, a company owned by the Federal Government and Auto Unions.

These idiots don't know how to make a car but they sure can steal money and bankrupt businesses.

Enjoy your Soviet quality cars and 15% unemployment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Buick LaCrosse Discussions

Search the Buick LaCrosse Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cadillac XTS (Dec '12) Apr '14 casmiami 4
crankshaft sensor Feb '14 rhonda watts 1
Ford's stock tempered by downgrades (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pete 2
General Motors Plans $120M Expansion At Fairfax... (Aug '12) Aug '12 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
GM: June U.S. vehicle sales best in nearly four... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Archie 2
Slick Verano hopes to change Buick's reputation (May '12) May '12 TJT 1
Chrysler's flickering lights could be programmi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 hamm 2
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••