2010 Buick LaCrosse CXS is an American Lexus

Aug 7, 2009 Full story: Los Angeles Times 6

Fighter pilots call it "target fixation" when you become so focused on a single adversary that you lose situational awareness and fly into something large and obvious, like the ground.

Full Story

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#1 Nov 2, 2009
No.

People of all ages buy Lexus.

People in retirement homes buy Buicks.

What this car does is kill Buick's old fogey market. Now no one will buy Buicks.

Goodbye GM !
liner

Hicksville, NY

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Kilgore Trout wrote:
No.
People of all ages buy Lexus.
People in retirement homes buy Buicks.
What this car does is kill Buick's old fogey market. Now no one will buy Buicks.
Goodbye GM !
That may have been true at one time, but that new Buick is a very nice car. If people can get past their previous opinions of GM(as well deserved as it might have been) they might do pretty well.

“Be careful what u pretend 2 B”

Since: Jun 07

Lehigh Valley

#3 Nov 2, 2009
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
That may have been true at one time, but that new Buick is a very nice car. If people can get past their previous opinions of GM(as well deserved as it might have been) they might do pretty well.
I have owned many, many GM cars, including 3 Buicks. the tradition starts with my 1963 Lemans coupe. My fave was an Impala coupe - 1967. That being said; I will never, ever buy a GM car again.

Many American consumers feel this way, GM now stands for Generally Morbid, a sad shadow of its former self.
liner

Rocky Point, NY

#4 Nov 2, 2009
Kilgore Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
I have owned many, many GM cars, including 3 Buicks. the tradition starts with my 1963 Lemans coupe. My fave was an Impala coupe - 1967. That being said; I will never, ever buy a GM car again.
Many American consumers feel this way, GM now stands for Generally Morbid, a sad shadow of its former self.
Ah yes, 63 Lemans, 326, 3 speed on the floor.....pretty fast little car back then!
lobo

Irvine, CA

#5 Dec 15, 2009
I'm 43, my last 3 cars were a Lexus ES, Acura TL and Infiniti I30. I've had my 2010 Buick Lacrosse for 4 days and it's the best car of the 4, both in terms of ride/handling as well as features/technology.
liner

Hicksville, NY

#6 Dec 16, 2009
lobo wrote:
I'm 43, my last 3 cars were a Lexus ES, Acura TL and Infiniti I30. I've had my 2010 Buick Lacrosse for 4 days and it's the best car of the 4, both in terms of ride/handling as well as features/technology.
I'm sure it is. Hopefully it'll stay that way for as long as you have it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buick LaCrosse Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cadillac XTS (Dec '12) Apr '14 casmiami 4
crankshaft sensor (Feb '14) Feb '14 rhonda watts 1
Ford's stock tempered by downgrades (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pete 2
General Motors Plans $120M Expansion At Fairfax... (Aug '12) Aug '12 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
GM: June U.S. vehicle sales best in nearly four... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Archie 2
Slick Verano hopes to change Buick's reputation (May '12) May '12 TJT 1
Chrysler's flickering lights could be programmi... (Feb '12) Feb '12 hamm 2

Buick LaCrosse People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE