2008 BMW 335xi review by owners only
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
fin

Wayne, IL

#63 Jan 5, 2012
Mike from Coopersburg PA wrote:
I bought a 2008 335xi with 24K miles in Aug of '09 through the CPO program; I know the original owner. He never had a problem with the car and so far niether do I. I suppose quality control is an issue for this car but the numbers overall seem favorable. I also own an Accord Coupe V6 MT6 and an Acura MDX; only find joy in driving the BMW.
I also have a 2008 CPO BMW 335xi. No problems. Love the way it handles -very responsive and fast!. A joy to drive indeed.
Larry

Ogdensburg, NY

#64 Feb 21, 2012
I bought a Steel Grey CPO 335xi coupe with 8000 miles loaded with all the toys (sport, Nav, etc.) in 2009. It is now been a two year and 8 month love affair. I have owned many Bimmers, 911s, and even a 328GTS over the past 20 years.

This car is the perfect balance of performance with comfort. It is the epitome of BMW control. You will be a better driver and it will bring a smile to your face. It is a beautiful car, and with a set of Blizzaks bring on the snow.
moe

United States

#65 Jun 18, 2012
Does the 335xi have a twin turbo?
Tinobeamer

Memphis, TN

#67 Sep 20, 2012
I'm sorry - but anyone comparing a Buick GN to a BMW 335xi and thinking they are in the same league- has lost all credibility... I love the GNs- but...
The twin turbo engaging at 1600(ish)RPMs is fantastic... Never a turbo lag- Massive speed increase from just about any RPM/gear...add to that the All-Wheel drive system...It will immediately propel you from stop to ... without any loss of traction or control... I've owned 4 BMW's now... including the 135i (same engine- but no Xdrive)... and you put the 08 335xi is the most fun and excitable car, I've driven (under $100k)...
Johnny Brooklyn wrote:
Ok Scary Fast i wouldent agree.
Ive had a 2008 335xi now for almost 1 month.
For a twin turbo i have to say it is not as fast as i thought it would be, considering i own 2 Buick Grand Nationals. But i do think with the proper upgrads to the boost and a chip i am sure my BMW will be lightning fast.
My only big complaint is that it is only when it is cold outside that i hear the turbos.
I want to hear those turbos everytime i hit the gas.
don craig

Lutherville Timonium, MD

#68 Sep 25, 2012
no problem with the run flats, but i have been through 1 hp fule pump and 1 injecter
Cubanrick

Los Angeles, CA

#69 Oct 1, 2012
Stay away from BMW. What a lemon.
Bryan s

Rochester, NH

#71 May 10, 2013
Bought my 2008 335xi a few years ago with 30k on it. What a joke of a car. 2 coils already gone bad. Water pump went at 40k. Exhaust rattles like crazy. I like the car, but not all the problems that comes with it. I don't think I would ever buy another. Car only has 58k on it but acts like it has 500k

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BMW Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News GMC Acadia Problems and Repairs (Nov '07) Jun 19 Hay 500
News BMW Fix for E46 M3 SMG problem (Jul '07) Jun 7 Gwally 114
News Trump says Germany is 'very bad' on trade May 30 ardith 1
BMW ISTA 4.05.23 free downloa: ISTA-D Standalon... May 28 Jerry523 2
News Mazda's electric car gets patents for rotary ra... Apr '17 Solarman 1
News BMW gets scooped on new 3 Series GT model (Feb '13) Mar '17 catecardvd 4
News BMW warns on mass fraudulent emails under the n... (May '07) Jan '17 massimo carducci 1,158
More from around the web