Car Review of the BMW 335i
Car Review of the BMW 335i For the first time in a 3 series, BMW offers twin turbos in its 335i.Full Story
#1 Aug 14, 2008
After purchasing the 2008 BMW 335i, I have determined this is probably the most overrated vehicle possible. It is completely unreliable from the gate. Within 2000 miles, the car is a joke. My niece's Hyundai has over a 100K miles and less time in the shop. I am not usually one to speak poorly of things, but this had to be done. You may encompass the following problems if you purchase this car:
1) Jerky transmission when removing foot from the brake pedal
2) Unexplained deceleration.
3) Long starting periods, engine rolls but seems like forever to kick-over
4) Seat belts continually grabbing on 90 degree turns
5) Garage door opener fails to work
6) Loss of power on acceleration lane
7) Fuel management issues
8) A sick feeling in your stomach after buying this vehicle (that was just a joke).
Please take a sincere look thru the web if you are researching this vehicle for problems; I wish I did. The letters "BMW" mean nothing; I recommend the Lexus IS 350 or Infiniti G37.
Good luck people.
Add your comments below
|BMW Fix for E46 M3 SMG problem (Jul '07)||Nov '14||Flocke||107|
|Mercedes' Latest High-Powered AMG Sedan Is 100%...||Sep '14||don||1|
|General Motors Says Goodbye To One Of The BEST ... (May '14)||May '14||e60 M5 e46 M3||1|
|A new supercar is born (Mar '06)||Oct '12||Mike Smithy||5|
|BMW M3 vs. MB C63 AMG vs. Audi RS4 by Car and D... (Nov '07)||Oct '12||CRAZYTONE||28|
|What Good Is a Halo Car Anyway? (Aug '12)||Aug '12||Dodger||1|
|What Would You Buy? 2009 Carrera S Or BMW M3? (Jul '08)||Aug '12||Lexx721||28|
Find what you want!
Search BMW M3 Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC