After purchasing the 2008 BMW 335i, I have determined this is probably the most overrated vehicle possible. It is completely unreliable from the gate. Within 2000 miles, the car is a joke. My niece's Hyundai has over a 100K miles and less time in the shop. I am not usually one to speak poorly of things, but this had to be done. You may encompass the following problems if you purchase this car:
1) Jerky transmission when removing foot from the brake pedal
2) Unexplained deceleration.
3) Long starting periods, engine rolls but seems like forever to kick-over
4) Seat belts continually grabbing on 90 degree turns
5) Garage door opener fails to work
6) Loss of power on acceleration lane
7) Fuel management issues
8) A sick feeling in your stomach after buying this vehicle (that was just a joke).
Please take a sincere look thru the web if you are researching this vehicle for problems; I wish I did. The letters "BMW" mean nothing; I recommend the Lexus IS 350 or Infiniti G37.
Good luck people.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|BMW Fix for E46 M3 SMG problem (Jul '07)||Apr '13||dmt953||84|
|A new supercar is born (Mar '06)||Oct '12||Mike Smithy||5|
|BMW M3 vs. MB C63 AMG vs. Audi RS4 by Car and D... (Nov '07)||Oct '12||CRAZYTONE||28|
|What Good Is a Halo Car Anyway? (Aug '12)||Aug '12||Dodger||1|
|What Would You Buy? 2009 Carrera S Or BMW M3? (Jul '08)||Aug '12||Lexx721||28|
|Comparison Test: 2008 Pontiac G8 GT vs. 2008 Do... (Feb '08)||Jul '12||WTFwiththat||273|
|2006 BMW 3-series vs. 2006 Lexus IS (Feb '06)||Feb '12||Eric||597|