Automobile Magazine reviews E92 BMW M3

Automobile Magazine reviews E92 BMW M3

There are 1 comment on the BMW CCA News story from Aug 30, 2007, titled Automobile Magazine reviews E92 BMW M3. In it, BMW CCA News reports that:

“I suspect this cool-down is to help mask brake fade”

A month after naming the E30 BMW M3 one of the 25 Greatest Cars of All Time , Automobile Magazine declared the V8-powered, E92 BMW M3 the champion of sport sedans, but not without a few backhanded swipes, ... via BMW CCA News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BMW CCA News.

german gagster

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2007
bmw cars are awesome i love how BMW designes their cars,e46 m3 is the best sports car ever,and so is the new m3,e92 m3 is another perfectly designed german cars,BMW's dont just create cars they create PERFECT ART
BMW FOR LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BMW M3 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BMW Fix for E46 M3 SMG problem (Jul '07) Apr '16 Rue 112
new M3 sedan and convertible spotted at BMWNA i... (Feb '08) Mar '15 posews 2
News BMW M3 simulator inside an actual BMW M3 (Jul '07) Mar '15 lurcus 3
News Mercedes' Latest High-Powered AMG Sedan Is 100%... (Sep '14) Sep '14 don 1
News General Motors Says Goodbye To One Of The BEST ... (May '14) May '14 e60 M5 e46 M3 1
News A new supercar is born (Mar '06) Oct '12 Mike Smithy 5
News BMW M3 vs. MB C63 AMG vs. Audi RS4 by Car and D... (Nov '07) Oct '12 CRAZYTONE 28
More from around the web