The Best Car To Have Sex In Is...

There are 79 comments on the Sky News Offbeat story from Oct 5, 2006, titled The Best Car To Have Sex In Is.... In it, Sky News Offbeat reports that:

The safe and reliable Volvo Estate has finally got sexy - it has been voted the best car for getting steamy in the back seat with your lover.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sky News Offbeat.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
VEE

AOL

#1 Oct 5, 2006
The best car to have sex in.....is the one with Dennis Farina behind the wheel. But I did have sex in my x husband's firebird many times.
Sheesh

United States

#2 Oct 6, 2006
The best car to have sex in... is the one your in at the time you feel the urge...:)
knock knock

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 6, 2006
is the one I stole two nights ago....

Yeah it was cool, have her top down, burning tires up in the parking lot, and then crashing it into some rocks by the beach....

Well it was cool......hahahahahahahhaha
Mcgyver

Davis, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2006
And the bitch said wrote:
is the one I stole two nights ago....
Yeah it was cool, have her top down, burning tires up in the parking lot, and then crashing it into some rocks by the beach....
Well it was cool......hahahahahahahhaha
I sincerely hope you are joking

Mcgyver

Davis, CA

#5 Oct 6, 2006
A jeep,,,,not a small one,,,maybe something bigger like a Liberty
VEE

AOL

#6 Oct 6, 2006
Mcgyver wrote:
<quoted text>
With a name like, "And The Bitch Said," it was SAID for SHOCK value. Wow. I am shocked. Sounds like Franke from Canada has adopted yet ANOTHER name.
Ghost

Allentown, PA

#8 Oct 6, 2006
Sorry people, best car- Chrysler New Yorker! ppllllennnty of leg room!!
dhw

Salem, MA

#9 Oct 6, 2006
Ghost wrote:
Sorry people, best car- Chrysler New Yorker! ppllllennnty of leg room!!
Not a New Yorker...but a 300. With rear seat head rests.
Ghost

Allentown, PA

#10 Oct 6, 2006
dhw wrote:
<quoted text>Not a New Yorker...but a 300. With rear seat head rests.
OH, I got a head rest, IGOT A CUSTOM FIT HEAD REST!!!
Mcgyver

Davis, CA

#11 Oct 6, 2006
dhw wrote:
<quoted text>Not a New Yorker...but a 300. With rear seat head rests.
What about an old VW bug with those ankle straps they had near the doors.

Most people thought those straps were to help you get out of the back seat.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Oct 6, 2006
VEE wrote:
<quoted text> With a name like, "And The Bitch Said," it was SAID for SHOCK value. Wow. I am shocked. Sounds like Franke from Canada has adopted yet ANOTHER name.
Excuse me VEE ... you made a BIGGG mistake here.
Please look at where that post came from.

It came from CARLSBAD, CA!!!! A long way from Canada.

IN fact, wow!!! Whose posts come from Carlsbad?

IT came from MR. clean himself, KNOW KNOCK aka WHO CARES aka TONY!

Please look carefuly before you point fingers.
iSAID

Englewood, CO

#13 Oct 6, 2006
So is the safe and reliable Volvo safe sex? Can't wait for the commercial. They can use the clip from "the world according to Garp".
Gomer

Rochester, NY

#14 Oct 6, 2006
VEE wrote:
The best car to have sex in.....is the one with Dennis Farina behind the wheel. But I did have sex in my x husband's firebird many times.
does your hubby know this? hmmmmmm????
VEE

AOL

#15 Oct 6, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologise. Dont understand the thrill of people making believe they are someone else on here. BUT.....you never denied that you were Mama Gorilla. I decided that no matter how badly I want to reply to someone, unless I know that they are using the same name at all times, I refuse to. If I want to play sick mind games I will do police work 24 hours a day.
VEE

AOL

#16 Oct 6, 2006
Gomer wrote:
<quoted text>
does your hubby know this? hmmmmmm????
Oh My GAWWDD I forgot about him!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha. This was when I was 29 dahlink and a nymphomaniac. Uh...some things never change. ha ha ha ha. Now you know James Bond will reply to this any second. Want to place bets?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#17 Oct 6, 2006
VEE wrote:
<quoted text> I apologise. Dont understand the thrill of people making believe they are someone else on here. BUT.....you never denied that you were Mama Gorilla. I decided that no matter how badly I want to reply to someone, unless I know that they are using the same name at all times, I refuse to. If I want to play sick mind games I will do police work 24 hours a day.
I have NEVER appeared in OFFBEAT as anyone but FRANKO. Our freind from Carlsbad, just these last 24 hours, has used several names .. it's hard to keep track.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#18 Oct 6, 2006
VEE wrote:
<quoted text> I apologise. Dont understand the thrill of people making believe they are someone else on here. BUT.....you never denied that you were Mama Gorilla. I decided that no matter how badly I want to reply to someone, unless I know that they are using the same name at all times, I refuse to. If I want to play sick mind games I will do police work 24 hours a day.
... and thanks for the apology. There's nothing worse than getting blamed for something someone else did.
knock knock

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Oct 6, 2006
Mcgyver wrote:
<quoted text>
I was, it was a motorcycle...
knock knock

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Oct 6, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I agree, I don't want to be confused with MR SEX PERVERT....AKA THE COCKROACH himself...
knock knock

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Oct 6, 2006
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER appeared in OFFBEAT as anyone but FRANKO. Our freind from Carlsbad, just these last 24 hours, has used several names .. it's hard to keep track.
Go cry on someone else's shoulder. It's funny how you keep track of me....and I don't even go on your SEX THREADS....What not enought PERVERTS there to keep you amuzed??
And in all your wisdom, I don't need to use any certain name since you are such an expert as to figure out my location.....What a cockroach!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

BMW 3 Series Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
key transponder chip,,,,plz help!!! May 11 RobbyP737 1
News 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 (Sep '07) Aug '14 Gary 72
News BMW gets scooped on new 3 Series GT model (Feb '13) Jan '14 BMW X6 M Auto Repair 3
News 2014 Chrysler 300S defines full size luxury per... (Jan '14) Jan '14 gap 1
News Automakers report US sales up in March for best... (Apr '13) Jun '13 RelicsOnTheShelf 3
News BMW Regains Sales Lead From Audi as Mercedes Fa... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Bappa 1
News Luxury German Automaker Standardizes Another 20... (Dec '09) Mar '13 Suresh goswami 3
More from around the web