Could it be the abs relay or is my tr...

Could it be the abs relay or is my transmission crapping out on me

Posted in the Audi A6 Forum

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 9, 2012
This weekend I was driving my 01 audi a6 and I went to put it in reverse and it kinda bogged down like I has trying to push something in reverse I put it drive and it stuttered a little and then finally engaged and drove fine as I pulled into another parking lot and tried to back up it stuttered again. Parked it for a bit and took off drove fine no problems. Oh yea I was driving in snowy weather, I've since parked it and have driven it but now my esp light is on as well as my abs light could it just be a relay, or is my transmission going out or was it just because I was in freezing weather, please help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audi A6 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Audi A6 Engine Codes Do not Match on Foxwell NT... May '16 lanrce 1
2001 audi a6 timing belt (Apr '06) Feb '16 First time audio ... 135
Audi A6 2.0L Tdi Se - Bluetooth Phone Connection (Jan '07) Dec '15 Rids786 19
News VW Troubles Could Become Audi And Porsche Problems (Sep '15) Sep '15 GermanCarDepot 1
2000 A6 AC fan running on high all the time (Aug '06) Aug '15 maelove 11
Audi lease (Feb '07) Apr '15 NieshaWendell20 3
News Audi previews Prologue Avant concept before Gen... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Solarman 1
More from around the web