warning light
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
John

South Africa

#81 Jun 19, 2011
I have Audi A3 2001 and theres a orange bucket with something squirting out on top and it beeps when i start the car. Can Someone help plz !
Khan

Rochdale, UK

#82 Jun 23, 2011
Hi every1 Audi a3 2003 got a circle shaped warning light now n then and lost power steering checked if it had fluids topped and still there please help thanks
Tobie Dismukes

Atlanta, GA

#83 Sep 17, 2011
jahlies wrote:
I have a 2000 A4 Quattro - Does anyone know what the warning light is for that looks kinda of like crown spewing water? I looked on all the quick reference guides and have not found that symbol. I would assume it is add coolant but I would prefer knowing for sure!
Thanks
That light is indicating low windshield wiper fluid.
Tony

Philadelphia, PA

#84 Dec 24, 2011
My bmw x5 warning light will not turn off.
Kelly D

Caledon, Canada

#85 Dec 29, 2011
The space where you usually get a reading oh how much mileage to the gallon you are getting is now flashing 2:00h then started flashing 4:00h. The symbol looks like a "h" anyhow. Anybody?
Ness B

UK

#86 Jan 20, 2013
I have an Audi A4 S line Quattro on a 56 plate.An amber light came on recently in between my clocks on the dash.It looks a very similar to the windscreen washer symbol.Checked my manual but can,t seem to find it.Could it be something to do with the sat nav?as seems to have come on since I used it the other day or could this just be a coincidence ? Anybody out there who has any ideas?
Avis Smith

Antioch, TN

#87 Mar 3, 2014
nisha wrote:
Hi, i have a warning light that has flashed up on my a3 - its a stick with wave lines under neath...can someone tell me what it means?
it's your thermostat, you need to check it cause you might need some antifreeze.
Avis Smith

Antioch, TN

#88 Mar 3, 2014
Tobie Dismukes wrote:
<quoted text>
That light is indicating low windshield wiper fluid.
definitely, your windshield washer fluid.
Avis Smith

Antioch, TN

#89 Mar 3, 2014
arkady wrote:
I have a 2002 a4 with no manual, a circular light with dashes around the outter edge of it... what does that mean??
I own an A6 Quattro and having the same problem, replace your brake pads and check to see if your rotors need to be replaced as we'll cause that's my next step.
Avis Smith

Antioch, TN

#90 Mar 3, 2014
John wrote:
I have Audi A3 2001 and theres a orange bucket with something squirting out on top and it beeps when i start the car. Can Someone help plz !
check your windshield washer fluid.
Avis Smith

Antioch, TN

#91 Mar 3, 2014
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I have this problem too. Looked in all the manuals. Does anyone know what this is
windshield washer fluid is low or empty
Avis Smith

Antioch, TN

#92 Mar 3, 2014
jkmun wrote:
have a yellow circle with 2 dashes on each side
what does it mean on a 99 bmw e46
if you're talking about this kind of circle (O), on my Audi A6 it indicates that I need to change my brake pads, I did that and my mechanic told me that sooner rather than later I would have to replace my rotors, that's my next step.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Audi A4 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Secrets Are Behind Tesla's Model 3? Bloomb... 16 hr dutko2385 2
EPC and ESP Problems (Feb '07) Jul '16 Paul 67
A4 Owners Manual Download (Feb '06) May '16 Blessed 291
How to replace brakelights on a 06 audi A4 ? May '16 nokedly2 1
triptronic Apr '16 Audi owner 1
News Why Tesla's Model 3 should frighten Audi, Merce... Apr '16 Tesla Man 3
News Tesla's Model 3 Is Being Unveiled This Week -- ... Mar '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web