A $300k car, some 'rats', and Qantas

A $300k car, some 'rats', and Qantas

There are 1 comment on the AdelaideNow... story from Jan 7, 2013, titled A $300k car, some 'rats', and Qantas. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

Ian Lock's $300,000 Aston Martin, which he says sustained about $9000 in damage from the rats.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

Bucky Beaver

Modbury, Australia

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Rats at the airport huh? How about rats in your own backyard, you do live in the adelaide hills, they live there freely, so why blame Qantas when you park there at your own risk, why would you park your Aston there anyway, can't you afford a cab, or take the wifes car? Perhaps take an economy flight next time to make up for the cost, if your that worried about it! What a joke Ian, did your barbie doll so called wife put you up to this cause she didn't want to pay for the repairs out of her inheritance. I'd give up, otherwise you will be blaming someone else if you lose, and be up for more money anyway! Idiot! People with too much money need to get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aston Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stick on vinyl licence plate (May '13) Jul '16 Solomoriah 4
News Aston Martin Vantage GT8 blurs line between rac... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 1
News Auto titans Fisker, Lutz unite to build America... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Solarman 1
News Pod Rods - back to the future, green cars, and ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Solarman 1
Best Value Kitchens of Europe Reviews (Mar '15) Mar '15 Anonymous 1
News Hard Rock reports brisk condo sales; constructi... (Feb '14) Mar '14 Joe 5
News World's Greatest Drag Race 3 | Video (Aug '13) Aug '13 GMCman 1
More from around the web