How to Replace the Timing Belt on a 1...

How to Replace the Timing Belt on a 1994 - 2000 Acura Integra Pfi Dohc 4 Cyl 2.5L Engines

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Jun 2, 2010, titled How to Replace the Timing Belt on a 1994 - 2000 Acura Integra Pfi Dohc 4 Cyl 2.5L Engines. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Replace the timing and balancer shaft belts at no more that 105,000 miles . Acura also specifies that under extreme conditions the timing and balancer shaft belts should be replaced more frequently, at 60,000 miles .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

AskLana

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2010
I would appreciate it if you wouldn't steal my stuff. Thank you in advance. -AskLana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acura Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Size Solid Wood Bed Frame Jun 23 sonofgod58 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jun 13 Johnfred 313
News The 10 most stolen cars in Massachusetts and th... Jun 5 Whopper Candy 1
News 2017 Acura NSX rolls off the line May 27 freebawllin pharmer 6
News Michelin, Honda to Pay Out After PAX Run-Flat T... (Aug '09) May '16 Nadine Kent 79
News Acura reveals NSX production secrets Apr '16 Cool Ride 1
News 2017 Aston Martin Vantage GT8, 2017 Shelby GT35... Apr '16 dale sommers 1
More from around the web