h7 bulb replacements or headlight con...

h7 bulb replacements or headlight conversions for your RSX?

Posted in the Acura RSX Forum

janet retor

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 5, 2007
i'm thinking about picking up a hid conversion from the guys at http://www.neverburnout.com because of warranty... BUT i'm wondering what kind of bulb type I need... I think it's h7 but would love a confirmation.
RSX Mitch

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Sep 8, 2007
You can go on Sylvania bulbs site and they have a bulb type finder for all makes of car...

FYI the RSX is :

2003-2004 ACURA RSX

Low beam headlamp
H1-55W
H1ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting Halogen
H1XV XtraVision Halogen

High beam headlamp
H1-55W
H1XV XtraVision Halogen

2005-2006 ACURA RSX

Low beam headlamp
H1-55W
H1XV XtraVision Halogen

High beam headlamp
9005SU Silverstar ULTRA for Ultra Night Vision
9005ST Silverstar High Performance Lighting Halogen
9005XV XtraVision Halogen
9005CB Cool Blue Halogen

The Numbers should be the same for all makers of bulbs... but it is a good idea to double check EVERYTHING you find on the net!!
chris

Trenton, MI

#3 Mar 17, 2009
Have had a lot of problems with the silverstar H1 low beam replacements. I have gone from right to left over and over again all because the bulbs keep taking turns blowing! No I'm not getting oil on the bulbs. Maybe I have a short but was wondering if anyone else had a similar problem and if those bulbs fit without doing any wire changes. Love to here suggestions on what other rsx drivers are using and what they like the best. Has anyone else had to keep replacing these bulbs and should I just go back to the original bulbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acura RSX Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternators (May '06) Oct '14 Jerry Boggs 2
engine stutter (Feb '14) Feb '14 douglas 1
News 2013 Acura ILX 2.4 Premium Review By Carey Russ (Nov '12) Nov '12 Taylor_Camp 1
News 2006 Acura RSX Type-S a-Spec (Oct '12) Oct '12 too slow jdm 1
need to get my radio code on 2002 rsx type s (Aug '09) Mar '12 carlos 2
radio errore code (Nov '07) Mar '12 carlos 4
News Canadian Acura CSX is a dressed-up Civic (Mar '11) Mar '11 InterestedCSXbuyer 2
More from around the web