2004 acura mdx owner's manual
Tim

Sacramento, CA

#41 Jul 21, 2008
Joe wrote:
I need to know what a red light over the fuel gage that reads SRS means. This is in a 2002 MDX.
Thank Your
Its for the airbags there's an error occuring take it in as soon as possible
Priscilla

Shelbyville, IN

#42 Jul 24, 2008
I have an Acura MDX 2004 - Touring and there is a little yellow light (perenthesis, exclamation point and what looks like ridges on the bottom, also right next to the lights where your door ajar lights come on there is a light that looks like a tire what the hell does all of this mean?
blob blob

Lake Zurich, IL

#43 Aug 17, 2008
does anyone know how to shift a 2004 acura mdx into all-wheel drive?
wendy

Holden, MA

#44 Aug 19, 2008
where is the on/off switch for the passenger and side airbag? I noticed it was off when I bought the car (without the manual) and I don't know how to turn it on. Also, what does an exclamation point with a triangle around it mean ? this is for a 2004 acura mdx.
thanks !
bogue_sounder

United States

#45 Aug 21, 2008
close the door and truck.

do the following 4 times:
Pu
2002 acura mdx needs help wrote:
<quoted text>
did you ever learn how to do this? I need the same thing and would really appreciate you sharing the info with me.
Pri

East Brunswick, NJ

#46 Aug 28, 2008
I came back home today, and realized that the back window was slightly open. I put the car in the ignition, but it made some weird noise. I just put the window back up, when it was on battery. I tried to do it several times, but I still do not understand what happened. Please help.
John

Syracuse, NY

#47 Oct 22, 2008
You have low air pressue in one of your tires (depending on where the squiggly is)
Priscilla wrote:
I have an Acura MDX 2004 - Touring and there is a little yellow light (perenthesis, exclamation point and what looks like ridges on the bottom, also right next to the lights where your door ajar lights come on there is a light that looks like a tire what the hell does all of this mean?
Richard

United States

#48 Dec 2, 2008
How do I reset the service light on a 2004 Acura MDX?
Richard

United States

#49 Dec 2, 2008
How do I reset the service light on my 2004 Acura MDX?
Dutch

Charlotte, NC

#50 Dec 12, 2008
You can find it on this site: http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/howto/articl...
Edyac wrote:
Also have a problem finding an owner's manual for 2003 Acura MDX. Someone's guidance please, even for a reasonable fee.
Lovely

Little Neck, NY

#51 Dec 26, 2008
i dont know how to change another car remote control to my MDX 2004?? couldsome body please answer this QUESTION PLZPLZ!!

Thank You!
Teng

Metter, GA

#52 Mar 13, 2009
Does anyone know how to reset the maintance required light on a 2001 mdx?
HOWARD CASTLE

Puyallup, WA

#53 Mar 17, 2009
looking for 2004 mdx operators manual.if you have one please contact me @ [email protected]
thanks
dabearzz

Chico, CA

#54 Apr 15, 2009
2002 MDX cruise control stopped working. I read the Service Bulletin 03-015 regarding the audio control button repairs and the procedure worked but I can not find the fix for the cruise control.
Does anybody have a service manual or reference that will help me?
dabearzz

Chico, CA

#55 Apr 15, 2009
please e-mail help to [email protected]
2002 MDX cruise control stopped working. I read the Service Bulletin 03-015 regarding the audio control button repairs and the procedure worked but I can not find the fix for the cruise control.
dabearzz

Chico, CA

#56 Apr 15, 2009
please e-mail help to [email protected]
Ali

Paterson, NJ

#57 May 27, 2009
Priscilla wrote:
I have an Acura MDX 2004 - Touring and there is a little yellow light (perenthesis, exclamation point and what looks like ridges on the bottom, also right next to the lights where your doower ajar lights come on there is a light that looks like a tire what the hell does all of this mean?
. Well this means your tire is flat. No air in there check all ur tires dude
Biko

Kitchener, Canada

#58 Jul 24, 2009
What does TMPS means Thats highlighted in the dash
izu okafor

Nigeria

#59 Aug 9, 2009
Sal Louis wrote:
I need to obtain a manual for my 2004 mdx- I've tried to purchase on from the dealer no luck. I found a website through (OWNER LINK ) They want $50 for a manual. Can I obtain or download the manual for free any where ?? Can any one help???
help and give him free manual
Sonya

Madison, WI

#60 Aug 28, 2009
Joe wrote:
I need to know what a red light over the fuel gage that reads SRS means. This is in a 2002 MDX.
Thank Your
That is the light for your air bags. I have a 2001 MDX and that light has always been on for me. The mechanic told me it was for the air bags, so something may be wrong with your air bags.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Acura MDX Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2014 Acura MDX Vibrations (Aug '13) Jan 2 rohann 160
2005 MDX Power Window Fail (Mar '07) Dec 30 KipsterMDX 8
Electrical issues: battery, radio/ clock out, b... Dec 25 Lisa harris 3
How to get Radio & Nav Codes for 2004 MDX...??? (Mar '07) Dec 25 Lisa harris 45
Acura MDX Rear A/C - Heater NOT Working (Dec '09) Nov '16 Trungbui 13
transmission failure (May '06) Sep '16 disgruntled dave 223
PC Card Slot Door Open (Mar '09) Jul '16 Manny g 12
More from around the web