Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

There are 616 comments on the USA Today story from May 16, 2013, titled Obama counter-attacks on scandal front. In it, USA Today reports that:

It looks like President Obama is on the counter-attack against Republicans claiming scandal and some Democrats who say the administration's response has been too tepid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#185 May 23, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
KEYBOARD KILLER!! You are too blind to see this administration makes Nixon look like a choir boy!! YOU get the government YOU voted for, in this case you got a thug! F*CK YOU!!
Bring it on, big belly. You've yet to show the slightest evidence that you know your arse from a hole in the ground, so rave on. This government at its worst is better than Nixon's EVER was, as you'd know if your brain wasn't deep in your colon along with the rest of your head.

Get bent! LOL!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#186 May 23, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, minimum wage jobs.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
For Obama yes, that's what he produces alright. People can almost live a week on a months pay from the obama do nothing administration.........except make scandals.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#187 May 23, 2013
au Spambolina at Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of irrelevant suckasses..........that's me. I've said over and over that
Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth, and fertilizer plant explosions while Illinois, NJ, Ohio, Michigan are at the bottom of the list of barren, desert toilets full of ignorant yokels.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#188 May 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
No wonder you losers want mo candy.
We're not the pre-teen boys you lure into your dilapidated old pickup, no. We don't want your candy, freak...

Paris

#189 May 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not the pre-teen boys you lure into your dilapidated old pickup, no. We don't want your candy, freak...
sorry pookie, your voting habits say you do.

“MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#190 May 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on, big belly. You've yet to show the slightest evidence that you know your arse from a hole in the ground, so rave on. This government at its worst is better than Nixon's EVER was, as you'd know if your brain wasn't deep in your colon along with the rest of your head.
Get bent! LOL!
Arguing with an idiot, I mean a 12 year old!! Obama brought thug government to D.C.!! Are you proud to support one of the more racist presidents in modern times?

Paris

#191 May 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, you lying POS. Don't you EVER suggest that I "give a pass to those making war against us." I'll find you and f--- you up good if I hear that kind of nazi puke out of your filthy mouth, you putz-sucking turd-ball.
hahahahahahaahah are you going to ram him with your tricycle with training wheels?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#193 May 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You won the election, the battle, but you are losing the war........Your commander in clueless is not doing too well.
Failures never do well and that is exactly what he is.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#194 May 24, 2013
Both Business Insider and CNN report....the GOP's favorability rating with American's has now dropped to it's lowest level....ever.....

Paris

#196 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Both Business Insider and CNN report....the GOP's favorability rating with American's has now dropped to it's lowest level....ever.....
Yes, and the people of Amercia are fed up with 9 million out of work, 8 Scandals and an economy that is still on life support.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#197 May 24, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Now lets see the government approval rating in general. Don't you know it is at a low?
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/622...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#198 May 24, 2013
Retired POS wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing with an idiot, I mean a 12 year old!! Obama brought thug government to D.C.!! Are you proud to support one of the more racist presidents in modern times?
You're a disgusting fat liar and pig, not to mention a racist who hypocritically projects his racism onto others.

Our President is NOT a racist. YOU are. Do you understand, or do I have to slap you across your hawg jowls yet again?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#199 May 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Now lets see the government approval rating in general. Don't you know it is at a low?
Of course it is...how does that negate what the other poster said?

Government is "at a low" because of Republican obstructionism and incompetence. Their behavior prevents ANYONE from getting ANYTHING done, and that makes all government look bad.

Duh!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#200 May 24, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Now lets see the government approval rating in general. Don't you know it is at a low?
Even feel the need to obstruct the point, of my post, eh?.....typical.....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#201 May 24, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is...how does that negate what the other poster said?
Government is "at a low" because of Republican obstructionism and incompetence. Their behavior prevents ANYONE from getting ANYTHING done, and that makes all government look bad.
Duh!
No, govt is at a low not only because of republican obstructionalism and incompetence but also coupled with democrat ineptness and incompetence.....
It is a bi partisan issue and both parties deserve equal blame.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#202 May 24, 2013
That IS THE POINT.Some of us see
beyond the partisanship.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#203 May 24, 2013
This beyond belief. Every day a new revelation of complicity. Even without Mark Felt, agency by agency is demonstrating how broad the corruption runs. Obama saying today he didn't have personal knowledge of any of the scandals. Chilling how much it sounded like Holder's last visit to Congress.
drink The hive

New York, NY

#204 May 24, 2013
Don't They Realize That Their Little Philosophy BS Only Work' If *Everyone* Is Pacifist?...

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/200321-1/Pizza-I...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#206 May 25, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama Fails to Salute Marine......after all, he's just a corps-man.
Obama fails......A corps-man he is not.
IMO
Cat74

United States

#207 May 25, 2013
Salute the Marine? Hell no. Who does that Marine think he is. Tradition has nothing to do with the Great Won!! He was on his way to a golf game! Nothing can get in his way. Arrogant One. Clinton never learned to salute, but President Bush did it right. He respected our military, our people, all of them, not a select few, and he showed respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia's Military Will Be In Syria For At Least... 11 hr RUSSIAs VIETNAM 1
News Fast & Furious But With The Little Rascals Fri ERIC 11
News A Better Battery? A Survey of What Might Come a... Thu Solarman 1
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Jan 18 glasspilot 11,771
News Chevrolet Cobalt under investigation for power-... (Feb '10) Jan 17 Babygirl 61
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) Jan 17 pisty10 28
News There Won't Be A Donald Trump Inaugural License... Jan 17 Second Amendment ... 3
More from around the web