Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

There are 616 comments on the USA Today story from May 16, 2013, titled Obama counter-attacks on scandal front. In it, USA Today reports that:

It looks like President Obama is on the counter-attack against Republicans claiming scandal and some Democrats who say the administration's response has been too tepid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#162 May 22, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is the war of jackasses on the right.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#163 May 22, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
You said a mouthful there.
I still forget this nation re-elected this guy sometimes.
You may be right,in that no scandal or level of wrong doing will ever touch Oblamer or rattle the devotion of his loyal subjects.
This nation is certainly not ready to remove the 1st black President or AG in its history regardless of the damage they've done or may do in the future.
They just are using all the commotion and distraction, so that it detracts from the building economic recovery.....Can't see that guy get any credit.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#164 May 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahaha
They've cried WOLF...too many times, with nothing there....why talk about a recovering economy? That's no fun.....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#165 May 22, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Well pookie, coming from the Party of the Jackass, I presume they are on your left and right.

Paris

#166 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They just are using all the commotion and distraction, so that it detracts from the building economic recovery.....Can't see that guy get any credit.....
How is this distracting, oh I see, we are keeping the press filled with scandal so they can't pring bogus unemployment numbers......you mean that recovery.

Paris

#167 May 22, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They've cried WOLF...too many times, with nothing there....why talk about a recovering economy? That's no fun.....
Well Professor, this time the MSM is also crying wolf.........watch out there gonna get ya.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#168 May 22, 2013
Jiver wrote:
<quoted text>Best you got would be an azzlick, can you help me out? Try harder.
I don't want to 'try' at all. Get your jollies elsewhere, deviant.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#169 May 22, 2013
Lifer wrote:
Obama, sweatin like a Kenyan on election day! Scandal ridden administration run by Marxist. God bless America and please rid us of this Marxist vermin aka LIBTARDS!
Illiterate...ungrammatical...u n-American...idiotic.

Of course, that could pretty much be ANY of your posts...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#170 May 22, 2013
Fart Back wrote:
You should help me detonate my explosive underwear dude, you know I'm a raving looney.
Please, I gotta go outside, annoy the children and blow my a$$ off.
While that's an excellent goal, you should do it out of the childrens' sight. Seeing your arse might scar them for life...:)

“MAKE AMERICAN GREAT AGAIN!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#171 May 22, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as your fellow Rightie extremist nuts who talk the same, or WORSE, about liberals and Dems.
Don't like it? Whine to someone who cares...:)
We don't wish you death, we don't call you the enemy, we don't blame you for acts of violence,ie attempted car bomb, bombing or mass shooting (NYC & Boston, Colorado & AZ).

You call your follow citizens terrorist but you give a pass to the people that are waging war against us and make excuses for them! WHY??
Fight Back

Sun City, AZ

#172 May 22, 2013
tha Wack Job Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I really want to suck on any appendage of Obama.
In the meantime, I'll spend "quality" time with my love poster of him... ooooohhhhhhhhhh
Yes we know wack-job.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#173 May 22, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't wish you death, we don't call you the enemy, we don't blame you for acts of violence,ie attempted car bomb, bombing or mass shooting (NYC & Boston, Colorado & AZ).
You call your follow citizens terrorist but you give a pass to the people that are waging war against us and make excuses for them! WHY??
You're a liar. Your buddy on THIS THREAD,'fight back,' the Arizona asshat, is as violently abusive and dumb as they come - and yet you NEVER criticize him for it.

I posted to someone on another thread TODAY who claimed that all recent terrorists were registered Democrats. I've seen many who couldn't WAIT FIVE MINUTES after a mass killing to blame it on Dems.

So you can just sit and spin, asshat. I'm backing down to NOBODY from your side of the aisle. You're not real Americans anymore.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#174 May 22, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing, you lying POS. Don't you EVER suggest that I "give a pass to those making war against us." I'll find you and f--- you up good if I hear that kind of nazi puke out of your filthy mouth, you putz-sucking turd-ball.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#175 May 22, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we know wack-job.
We know your mom sucks c---s in Hell, Myrtle....LOL

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#176 May 22, 2013
What is this as it relates to the SEQUESTER.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#178 May 22, 2013
The chair is still EMPTY.

Paris

#181 May 23, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
We know your mom sucks c---s in Hell, Myrtle....LOL
Speaking of sucking..........

Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth...

Illinois, NJ, Ohio, Michigan at bottom...

Paris

#182 May 23, 2013
No wonder you losers want mo candy.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#183 May 23, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of sucking..........
Texas, Red States Beat Blue States On Jobs, Growth...
Illinois, NJ, Ohio, Michigan at bottom...

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#184 May 23, 2013
Liferaper wrote:
Yea, we know my mom sucks c---s in Hell, and I'm ashamed to admit she'll do it in any bathroom.
I don't want to know any more, just go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News There Won't Be A Donald Trump Inaugural License... 2 hr The Parachute Can... 1
V11.00.017 Toyota TIS Techstream Free Download (Feb '16) 15 hr Jdail2002 13
2018 Ford F-150 - New grille, front, headlights... 18 hr VanjaIbanez 1
2020 Ford Bronco 18 hr VanjaIbanez 1
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Sat Pierre 297
News Reuss: Ignition crisis was GM's change agent Sat Solarman 1
News 5 biggest shocks: What surprised us at the Detr... Fri Christsharians on... 1
More from around the web