Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

There are 616 comments on the USA Today story from May 16, 2013, titled Obama counter-attacks on scandal front. In it, USA Today reports that:

It looks like President Obama is on the counter-attack against Republicans claiming scandal and some Democrats who say the administration's response has been too tepid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#114 May 20, 2013
Obama said: "The government generally has to conduct itself in a way that is true to the public trust. That's especially true for the IRS."
He is the commander in chief. Doesn't he ALWAYS have to conduct himself in a way that is true to the public trust AS OUR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER

ANYTHING less is dishonorable and doesn't deserve the title of President. The scandal and ensuing drama starts at the top. IMAO
He is a failure.
.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#115 May 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
Obama said: "The government generally has to conduct itself in a way that is true to the public trust. That's especially true for the IRS."
He is the commander in chief. Doesn't he ALWAYS have to conduct himself in a way that is true to the public trust AS OUR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
ANYTHING less is dishonorable and doesn't deserve the title of President. The scandal and ensuing drama starts at the top. IMAO
He is a failure.
.
Vito Obama bin Lying's crime family is now in charge. Herr Obama is the new capi di tuti capi. The boss of all bosses as the mafia like to say.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#117 May 20, 2013
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP does NOT control Congress - the Senate is controlled by the Dems and the House is controlled by the Reps.
Here's a clue:

House is GOPee-controlled and can control what legislation is passed.

Senate has enough Repubbies to force fake "filibusters" to prevent legislation from passing there, too.

Conclusion: Senile S--tizen does not know his a--hole from his elbow...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#118 May 20, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Vito Obama bin Lying's crime family is now in charge. Herr Obama is the new capi di tuti capi. The boss of all bosses as the mafia like to say.
Which was OK with you when it was Bush, from the Tataglia Family....right?:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#119 May 20, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to be deceased for the good of humanity.
I'm thinking a bacon fueled Koran burning there in PA should bring out the WMD's from the religion of peace fanatics.
You know, the terrorists Obama loves so much.
No - They didn't seem to have any IRS tax free approval problems...
Literally violent, insane, a raving piece of s--t reactionism typical of you.

You should be banned for life.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#120 May 20, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Which was OK with you when it was Bush, from the Tataglia Family....right?:)
No, they were left.
Cat74

United States

#122 May 20, 2013
It is a shame the historic election of the first black President will be tainted with scandal, after scandal. That is what happens when you elect someone from Chicago, home of the most corrupt politicians in the country.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#123 May 21, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
It is a shame the historic election of the first black President will be tainted with scandal, after scandal. That is what happens when you elect someone from Chicago, home of the most corrupt politicians in the country.
I thought he was the first Arab president.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#124 May 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No, they were left.
Bush was "left?" LOL! Even dumber than I'd imagined you to be..:)

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#125 May 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was "left?" LOL! Even dumber than I'd imagined you to be..:)
Left of being a conservative pookie. Focus, focus boy.
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#126 May 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Left of being a conservative
And yet you nominated the mor(m)on.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#127 May 21, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you nominated the mor(m)on.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
prove it. I didn't vote for Obama. Te man that knows nothing, has no clue what his department heads are doing or not doing. Gosh pookie.......his own Senior staff is scared to pass on vital information to him.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#128 May 21, 2013
Lifer wrote:
<quoted text>The Kenyan puppet is crying HELP as the scandals grow. It was only a simple matter of time before the doors blew off this FAUX admin. GFY Pukefessor.
Oh, look, the Pennsylvania 'Bagger has another new identity...not very popular around here, are you?:)
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#129 May 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
rugby/von ryan. That was mcblame/painlin mavericky.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#130 May 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>prove it. I didn't vote for Obama. Te man that knows nothing, has no clue what his department heads are doing or not doing. Gosh pookie.......his own Senior staff is scared to pass on vital information to him.
He's saying the GOPee nominated "Mittens" Romney, and that YOU voted for him. I challenge you to deny it, punk.

"The man that knows nothing" describes you well, except for the "man" part of it....:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#131 May 21, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Left of being a conservative pookie. Focus, focus boy.
I AM focusing on your lies.....why won't you focus on the truth for once?
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#132 May 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM focusing on your lies.....why won't you focus on the truth for once?
spambot is a certified liar. It's the only area in which he/she excels.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#134 May 21, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
He has to attack Republican lies before they and their pet media, led by Murdoch's Faux News GOP Network, push a critical mass of the public into believing their twisted hatred and lies.
You MUST fight propaganda with truth and right away, or the sheep will go off with the propagandists every time.
Fight the lies! Fight our enemies! Fight GOPee fascists!!
Do you listen to yourself? The people you call "our enemy" is your follow American citizen! How far are YOU willing to go to have "your way"?

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#136 May 21, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
spambot is a certified liar. It's the only area in which he/she excels.
Proud of that certificate, too....LOL

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#137 May 21, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you listen to yourself? The people you call "our enemy" is your follow American citizen! How far are YOU willing to go to have "your way"?
As far as your fellow Rightie extremist nuts who talk the same, or WORSE, about liberals and Dems.

Don't like it? Whine to someone who cares...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xhorse Iscancar VAG MM-007 Diagnostic and Maint... 15 hr jimmyLIN 1
News Watch This Man Save An Elderly Woman From Being... (Mar '17) Sep 18 Charlie Estupefacto 3
XTOOL x100 pad 2 newest update and carlist - al... Sep 15 jimmyLIN 3
How to use Autel Maxisys Data Logging function Sep 15 Ambrosio 1
GM Problems - Are You Having Problems With Your... (Aug '08) Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 394
MPPS V18 clone success and failed Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
ODIS 4.1.X which 5054a and what operating system? Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
More from around the web